Sea World or Universal Studios?

ashely612

Mouseketeer
My children are 3 (37"), 5 (41") and 7 (48"), so most rides with height requirements are out. Which of these 2 parks would you most recommend for children this young. Or do you have another suggestion? Also, do you have any suggestions as to where to dine at each of these?

What are their interests? I haven't been to US (yet) but went to SW when I was a kid. If they like animals they might like feeding dolphins, and seeing the shows.

Seaworld only has (I think) two rides with height restrictions--Kraken (rollercoaster) and Journey to Atlantis (water ride/roller coaster).

I think, in general, the attractions are better for small kids at Seaworld.

My DD's 9 and almost 11 really enjoy Seaworld.

JMHO....

IMHO younger kids I would take to Seaworld... more shows less rides... Universal and Islands of Adventure seem to be all about the rides....

That said my youngest was so interested in Dr Seuss that we took hime to Islands of Adventure when he was 5 just for that!:lmao: (seuss landing)

I have been to both. For your young children, Sea World is the choice. You can do much more together as a family. There are just a few rides. Mostly, I'd watch the animals and the shows. Be sure to bring swim suits and towels. There is a GREAT sprinkler/splash area. It makes a wonderful mid-day break.

With those ages, I also say Sea World. I've been there several times and always enjoy the dolphin, seal and whale shows but just recently got to check out the Pets Ahoy show----it is so cute and so funny. Your kids would love it. Get to the shows at least 30 min early for the best seats.

:thumbsup2 I recommend Sea World.

Most of the rides at Universal have height restrictions and I personally think that children your kids' age would appreciate Disney more than Universal. So take them to Disney and Sea World. Have fun!

Hey I would definitely say Sea World!!!

however i would say that Universal Studios is a lot better day out but due to the age of your children i would stick with Sea World!!

:thumbsup2 I recommend Sea World.

Most of the rides at Universal have height restrictions and I personally think that children your kids' age would appreciate Disney more than Universal. So take them to Disney and Sea World. Have fun!

We have taken them to Disney the last 3 years, and they love it. This year they wanted to go to a beach since they have never been. We are just looking for a few day trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter