• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea World Luau ????

I asked for info a couple of months ago about the Sea World Luau and really didn't get any info. We went there tonight to celebrate my daughter's birthday. We had a wonderful time. The show was excellent and the food was good and they made sure everyone had all then wanted to eat. Service was also good with soda refills brought to the table without us asking.

I ordered a birthday cake when I made the reservations and it was well worth the $15 price. It was BIG and three layers.

Hope you have a wonderful time when you go :)

thanks for the info:)
what kind of food do they serve, do they still have the lei and cocktail, we are going with 22 kids and 8 adults (i might need a cocktail) we are also going to Aquatica and Busch gardens:)

Yup they have a small cocktail, a mai tai is the only choice or non alcholic lemonade. They also have lei's for everyone. The food was a salad with a side of banana bread, then ribs, chicken, fish in coconut sauce served with mixed oriental vegetables and fried rice. They came back and brought more platters of food as people wanted them. Its served family style but we were 4 people at a table of 8 and they served just us each time they returned and the other family was served their own dishes of food. Desert was a little peanut butter cake with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. They also kept the soda flowing for the whole time we were there. :)

We've been to a few dinner shows in the area and left hungry but you couldn't leave hungry at the luau lol.

I'm local so we got them at Sea World with a nice passholder's discount. I have seen them on DWtickets.com for 38.95 which is a decent price too. We have used DWtickets for Arabian Nights tickets. I picked them up at their Location near Disney World.

How does this Luau compare to Disney's Spirit of Aloha Luau at the Polyenesian Resort?

Hi we love this and have done the show 4 times now, heres a link to my pics on the show in my trip report from Easter
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1820365

Thanks for the link to your pics. They were wonderful.:thumbsup2 We are considering doing this show, but I was wondering if alcoholic drinks are included and wondering what time you can get into the park with just the luau admission?:confused3

Hi we got in at 4pm but not sure if u could get in earlier that was 3 hours before the show began, only a beer, or a premixed cocktail is given free at start, but there is a cash bar, and also also soft drinks, water, tea and coffee are free

Thanks for the quick reply. So they actually let you into the park that early before your dinner? Can you walk around, see shows, etc?:confused3 If so, that is a pretty good deal. I could see a lot in 3 hours.:cool1:

Hi yes they did and remember if park is still open after the show u are free to still stay in park

I bought tickets for the Luau by calling Sea World and they only gave me a confirmation number - no (Luau) ticket. Is this what I use to get into the park? I wasn't going to purchase a ticket to the park.

Hi yes I think it will be, we've always had etix for the Luau, I'd call them and check the procedure to be safe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter