• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea World in the Rain

freewill

Mouseketeer
Hi, we've never been to SW but planning to visit over this coming week--with TS Beryl spinning nearby. Can anyone tell me how SW is on rainy days? Is show seating protected from the rain?

Thanks!

Some of my favourite sea world memories are from rainy days:goodvibes

The shows are outdoors but there is a roof so you are protected and a lot of the exhibits are indoors. All I would say is that the air con makes it quite chilly if you've been rained on

Sky Tower was closed today as well. They did shut down the coasters for a while today because of inclement weather. I never saw it raining hard but we didn't let the "sprinkles" bother us.

We did Seaworld in the rain a couple of years ago and had a great day! There were very few people around so no lineups and since there was no thunderstorms that day (it was just raining) all attractions were a go. Riding Kraken in the rain is an experience I'll never forget....those raindrops hitting your face felt like pellets! It didn't stop us from riding it several more times though:thumbsup2. Don't let a little rain slow you down and have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter