Sea World Hotels

SanFranciscan

DIS Veteran
I don't know much about Sea World because I have only been there twice, and that was because I got in free with a Universal Studios badge. However, I help people arrange trips to Orlando, not as a professional travel agent but just for fun.

I now have a family whom I met online that will be visiting Orlando from Brazil. They have asked me which hotel near Sea World is the best. I have never been a guest at any of the Sea-World-area hotels so I am seeking the advice of those here who have. I do know that some of the hotels are "partners" with Sea World. Beyond that I know nothing.

Have any of you stayed in the hotels at Sea World? This family is two adults and one child, who is five. They are coming to see Shamu and the new penguin ride. The adults are interested in family fun for themselves and their daughter but are also seeking some adult time and so will be seeking childcare in the evenings sometimes.

Which of the hotels near Sea World did you like the best and why if you have stayed at any at all?

Since I am not a professional, I am not liable if the family is not happy; but I still want to make sure that they have a good time. It is fun to help people have fun. What would you suggest?

We enjoyed the Residence Inn SeaWorld. It has a lot of perks that provide a good bang for your buck:

1. Free parking
2. Free internet
3. Free Quick Queue passes for SeaWorld
4. Free hot and cold breakfast buffet each day
5. Free shuttle to SW, DC, Aquatica and BG
6. Excellent proximity to the parks
7. Fabulous, friendly staff
8. Large lagoon-style pool
9. A great sport court and courtyard
10. Large suites, with three different options (studio, 1 bedroom, or 2 bedroom)
11. Full kitchen (including a full-sized fridge) in each suite.
12. Separate bedroom suites have multiple TV's

Rates are generally pretty affordable, too.

We had a great experience here for our Christmas trip and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Thak you Gina. That looks lovely. I shall see whether they want reservations. The kitchen is always good, especially for people with a kid.

From my understanding you have to pay to park daily at the above mentioned hotel. I actually sleeping in Hilton garden right now which us next door to the ren-hotel. Obviously the Hilton vacation is the place to stay, but most hotels are pretty decent when their SeaWorld partnered. The catch with Hilton garden is there is no free breakfast, but their breakfast is a buffet that worth the price unless your a light eater.

From my understanding you have to pay to park daily at the above mentioned hotel. I actually sleeping in Hilton garden right now which us next door to the ren-hotel. Obviously the Hilton vacation is the place to stay, but most hotels are pretty decent when their SeaWorld partnered. The catch with Hilton garden is there is no free breakfast, but their breakfast is a buffet that worth the price unless your a light eater.

Nope, I can assure you that parking is free at the Residence Inn.

I believe you might be confusing it with the Renaissance, which has a charge for parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter