Sea World Christmas in July sale

4HOLIDAYS

DIS Veteran
I got an email today showing that for the next 4 days you can pre-book/buy the Santa's fireside feast at 30% off as well as the Holiday PhotoKey package for 30% off.

Prices are 29.99/19.00 for dinner, you must select date. PhotoKey is 83.30 for 30 day.

It also states the passholder sites has discounts. We will be buying the yr pass but waiting for the blue Friday sale. We try evry other yr alternating our UO/IOA and SW and still keeping our reg WDW annual.
Does anyone who has the current passholder know of any better deals or done these before?

The fireside dinner shows it to be at 5:30 on FRI or SAT when we would be going. I am thinking that is prime show and lights time.

I would love to know if ALL the pics(like in the snow globes, w/ Santa...are included, not just the rides. We would only be there for 2 full days so I am wondering how many pics we would really get for that cost.

If anyone has done these, please let me know what you thought. if you liked it, was it worth the costs?

I can't wait to go. I just love it there at the holidays.

THIA!
Jennifer

I got an email today showing that for the next 4 days you can pre-book/buy the Santa's fireside feast at 30% off as well as the Holiday PhotoKey package for 30% off.

Prices are 29.99/19.00 for dinner, you must select date. PhotoKey is 83.30 for 30 day.

It also states the passholder sites has discounts. We will be buying the yr pass but waiting for the blue Friday sale. We try evry other yr alternating our UO/IOA and SW and still keeping our reg WDW annual.
Does anyone who has the current passholder know of any better deals or done these before?

The fireside dinner shows it to be at 5:30 on FRI or SAT when we would be going. I am thinking that is prime show and lights time.

I would love to know if ALL the pics(like in the snow globes, w/ Santa...are included, not just the rides. We would only be there for 2 full days so I am wondering how many pics we would really get for that cost.

If anyone has done these, please let me know what you thought. if you liked it, was it worth the costs?

I can't wait to go. I just love it there at the holidays.

THIA!
Jennifer

I just checked the pass member website, and there are no additional Christmas in July deals offered there that I can see (beyond the regular pass member offers, such as the standard discount on all day dining, tours, Discovery Cove, etc.).

We have the annual Photokey, and we were there last Christmas Day. We were able to get ALL photos taken inside the park (including the family pictures in the snow globe, those with Santa in the North Pole after you exit the Polar Express, etc.) on our Photokey. We have been very pleased with our Photokey purchase, and have got lots of great pictures with it over several trips now (with at least one more vacation to go before it expires....and possibly two). Of course, the value of that product is largely up to the user: we make a conscious effort to stop for pictures when we see photographers in the park.

We are hoping to squeeze in a one-week trip in December before our AP's expire, and wish we could take advantage of the Fireside Feast offer.....that's a great savings. Alas, we don't have our dates set yet and the fine print says tickets are non-cancellable. I will just have to hold out for something equally as good on Black Friday, assuming the trip comes together.

Boo, I did see the dates for fireside feast. We enjoyed it several years ago. We don't arrive until the 22 and all discounted days end the 21st, so much for saving money now. I still get the AP discount, but it isn't 30 percent.

I would rather get an annual photokey I think-do you know how much that is? Would I get a better deal if i wait until I get our passes?

For those who have done the fireside feast-did you like it?

Thanks for cking the site!

Boo, I did see the dates for fireside feast. We enjoyed it several years ago. We don't arrive until the 22 and all discounted days end the 21st, so much for saving money now. I still get the AP discount, but it isn't 30 percent.

Lynne, my link is showing discounted dates right up until the 23rd. The 22nd and 23rd are both showing as $23.80 per adult (regularly $34.....the 24th is full price). You should still be able to get the 30% discount if you don't mind going early in your trip :thumbsup2.

I would rather get an annual photokey I think-do you know how much that is? Would I get a better deal if i wait until I get our passes?

The annual Photokey is $149.99 plus tax. With the AP discount, I was able to purchase it for $134.99 tax included. I would definitely wait to purchase it until you get your AP's, as that's an extra $24 in your pocket, and I'm all about saving whenever possible :goodvibes.

Gina- are you able to download all the pics for free? I just want to make I can print everything, not just see them on my phone or have mugs and such made thri them.

Gina- are you able to download all the pics for free? I just want to make I can print everything, not just see them on my phone or have mugs and such made thri them.

Yes, you can download and print in a variety of sizes :thumbsup2. You can also change the borders, zoom/crop, etc. before downloading each file.

You do have the option of making the photo products (mugs, prints) through Photokey directly, but I have never done so personally. The prints we have had made through our local photofinishers have turned out awesome!

Just a reminder to all....today is the last day of the Christmas in July sale! For those of you who were planning to book Santa's Fireside Feast at 30% off, grab it soon before its gone :santa:.

I did it for the first time last year, and really enjoyed it! I'll definitely be doing it again this year, at some point (I just don't know when yet)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter