• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea World Back Entrance?

fairylein

Earning My Ears
Hey, After one very crowded week at Disney last year in May we'd like to give SW a try now!

As we will be staying at Grande Villas Resort it would be great for us if we could use the Back Entrance at SW to save us time in the morning. I just can't find any information if or when it will open in the morning and if there is parking as well.

Thank you for any information, my family will praise you when they continue sleeping for another 20 minutes in the morning :)

Hey, After one very crowded week at Disney last year in May we'd like to give SW a try now!

As we will be staying at Grande Villas Resort it would be great for us if we could use the Back Entrance at SW to save us time in the morning. I just can't find any information if or when it will open in the morning and if there is parking as well.

Thank you for any information, my family will praise you when they continue sleeping for another 20 minutes in the morning :)

There is no back entrance. Sea World has one entrance. You drive in off Central Florida Parkway into the parking lot. All other lots are for team members.
You can walk over and enter thru the parking lot (near Renaissance) but you will have to cross the entire parking lot to get to the turnstiles. The only possible other general public entrance is also off the parking lot. it really doesn't save time as it is right near the "main" entrance. It is only open during busy seasons.

Thank you, very helpful! I remembered reading about a back entrance somewhere, but I must have mixed up sth...Hopefully it won't be too busy in October, so we should be fine anyway..

You may have read about the camp entrance. It is used only for the summer camps programs, and also for certain other special and private events. It is on the same side as the main parking lot but is much closer to the toll booth area. However it is only for those groups, I am not sure I have ever seen it open to the general public.

You may have read about the camp entrance. It is used only for the summer camps programs, and also for certain other special and private events. It is on the same side as the main parking lot but is much closer to the toll booth area. However it is only for those groups, I am not sure I have ever seen it open to the general public.

You may be thinking of the education entrance. To my knowledge it is never open to the public due to back stage areas. For what it is worth-if you are parked in the main parking lot that entrance is no closer.

We stayed at Cypress Point (I think we were next door to you) and we went to Sea World on July 8. The drive from door to door (transmission in park to park again) was not even 10 minutes. We got there just before opening and stayed until closing. At opening we drove right in no problem and parked right near the entrance. When we left we had to wait just a couple of minutes while a handful of cars merged out the exit of the parking lot but even then I think we were door to door in about 10 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter