• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea World admission question

gonitts

Mouseketeer
I had some info on my computer that I thought I saved but apparantly I deleted it. It read show your southwest airlines flight info and you could save 20% at the gate. We will be in Orlando in early Oct and plan to do Sea World and this would help. Is this true?

I'm not sure, but I saved 20% off by finding the Wendy's coupon code. Do you live near Sesame Place...or would you even go? We have 2 passes that will give us our tickets for half off for the adults. They have a deal right now that lets you get an annual pass right now and it is good all next season too. They also give discounts to Busch Gardens if you buy the Big Bird pass. If you buy a Super Grover pass, you get admission included to all 2 parks through the end of next year!

Hiya
Found this on Mousesavers.com, hope it helps.

Southwest Airlines Discount

Show your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card at the ticket booth and get 20% off a regular one-day admission. Do the math: this is frequently the best discount available. Limit 4 admissions per card. It is FREE to join Rapid Rewards, and you can get your membership number instantly when you sign up on the Southwest website. Hit the print button when it pops up. SeaWorld will accept a computer printout of your Rapid Rewards card (you don’t have to wait for the “real” one to arrive in the mail). Although this offer disappeared from the Southwest website in late 2009, it is still valid in 2012

Hiya
Found this on Mousesavers.com, hope it helps.

Southwest Airlines Discount

Show your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card at the ticket booth and get 20% off a regular one-day admission. Do the math: this is frequently the best discount available. Limit 4 admissions per card. It is FREE to join Rapid Rewards, and you can get your membership number instantly when you sign up on the Southwest website. Hit the print button when it pops up. SeaWorld will accept a computer printout of your Rapid Rewards card (you don’t have to wait for the “real” one to arrive in the mail). Although this offer disappeared from the Southwest website in late 2009, it is still valid in 2012

Thank You, I knew I saw it somewhere and yes that was where I saw it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter