Sea World $50 for weekday admission

AntFarm

Mouseketeer
Sea World is selling weekday one day admission tickets for $50 pp. The deal is offerred through December. I think this is a bargain if you are planning a budget trip to Orlando or don't want to spend $100 pp just for a day at the Magic Kingdom :sad2:

This deal also includes Busch Gardens Tampa.

For those of you that have been to both which is more entertaining for a family with 4 teens?

We've never been to either and when we are in Orlando next week we are not visiting the Disney Parks, just the resorts.

Very happy to see this. We are going in a couple weeks to Universal, Disney and Seaworld. Our Seaworld day is a weekday and we haven't bought tickets yet. This will save us $150.

Thanks for posting this! The kids and I have APs to SeaWorld, but needed two tickets for DBF and my mom. Was thinking we were going to do the ticket and dine deal ($92 each), but this is soooooo much better! Thanks! :thumbsup2

I can't manage to purchase the tickets on this website.

I just tried putting tickets in my cart in Safari and it wouldn't let me. Tried again in Firefox and had no problem. Maybe try another browser?

I love it when people share deals like this :goodvibes! With a family of six theme park tickets cost us more than lodging so this actually makes me consider going to Sea World during our upcoming trip :yay:.

This ticket is also available at Undercovertourist for a tiny bit less, I think I would save $5 and actually get a ticket in hand if I purchased the six for my family. (this was using the Mousesavers link)

Thank you so much for pointing this out. We were throwing around doing Seaworld this fall. I think this great price will be the tipping point to a yes!

I'll have to wait for my new mousesavers newsletter. Accidentally deleted my last one. :sad2:

There is a Documentary called "Blackfish" which was released as a movie last month which raises awareness regarding whales in captivity. That may be why Seaworld has made this ticket offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter