Sea Venture.....

i know i cant find anything either i have booked for next year and they have not even given me the option to add this to my package

We were there today, but did not do the Seaventure. The cost was an additional $59/pp and yes it was open. We were told we could book it at registration.

Still technically a soft opening. You can buy it once you're in the park for the day, $60/person and limited openings. Over time, it will be something you reserve when you make a reservation, but for right now, you can book when you check in, or later in the day if there is still room, at the guest service desk.

Thanks for the info :)

Still got a looooooooong wait but I was hoping to buy my BF the full ticket for christmas inc dolphin swim and sea venture :)

SeaVenture seems to be open now, but still no information on the Discovery Cove website on how to book?
I hope they add this option soon....

Seaventure is not available to book online yet. It is currently only available to upgrade in-park.

Had a nice chat on the phone with the UK Seaworld operative, she was brilliant and very helpful! She gave me a phone number (freephone from the UK I'm told) to phone and book SeaVenture -

I phoned and booked 2 SeaVenture experiences with no problems. On arrival to Discovery Cove they will give you your time slot.

$59 each
$118.00 + $7.68 tax
$125.68 Total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter