Sea trek helmet dive

Check out TripAdvisor. I read a lot of reviews there that were helpful. I, in fact, ruled out the one you were talking about based on the reviews I saw. They said it was cheezy, overpriced and the helmet gave them headaches..among other things.

I think they have a Port Adventure section. :)

While not in Coral World, we did do a Sea Trek Helmet Dive in Aruba on our Wonder PC trip back in 2011 and it was awesome. I do research (both here, CC and Trip Advisor as well) before I do something but I don't necessarily rule something out for a few bad comments (especially if it is something that I would really like to do) as I have a tendency to believe people that have a great time don't report on it anywhere near as much as those that have a bad time. It is your vacation and your vacation dollars so the ultimate decision is yours.

My DH and niece (14) both did the helmet dive in St. Thomas last July and loved it! Invest in an underwater camera. You'll get some great pictures.

We did it in St Thomas. Less cost than St Maarten.

Loved it! Got the video and the photos as well as the photos I took with a nikon point and shoot in a waterproof case.

We did it in Cozumel and enjoyed it. I'm not a good swimmer and am not interested in snorkelling at all, so thought this would be a good way for me to see "under the sea". I took photos with my own underwater camera, and we bought the CD of pics their photographer took. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter