Sea trek helmet dive

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by stampinot, Mar 23, 2013.

1. stampinot

stampinot Mouseketeer

at coral world. Is this worth it?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stampinot

stampinot Mouseketeer

Looking for reviews
    Thanks

4. Lobofan5

Lobofan5 Mouseketeer

Check out TripAdvisor. I read a lot of reviews there that were helpful. I, in fact, ruled out the one you were talking about based on the reviews I saw. They said it was cheezy, overpriced and the helmet gave them headaches..among other things.

I think they have a Port Adventure section. :)

5. glindamood

glindamood DIS Veteran

While not in Coral World, we did do a Sea Trek Helmet Dive in Aruba on our Wonder PC trip back in 2011 and it was awesome. I do research (both here, CC and Trip Advisor as well) before I do something but I don't necessarily rule something out for a few bad comments (especially if it is something that I would really like to do) as I have a tendency to believe people that have a great time don't report on it anywhere near as much as those that have a bad time. It is your vacation and your vacation dollars so the ultimate decision is yours.

6. racingfandj

racingfandj Mouseketeer

My DH and niece (14) both did the helmet dive in St. Thomas last July and loved it! Invest in an underwater camera. You'll get some great pictures.

7. ruadisneyfan2

ruadisneyfan2 DIS Veteran

We did it in Grand Cayman and loved it. It was the highlight of our cruise. :goodvibes

8. Billinaz

Billinaz Waiting to spend time in our home away from home..

We did it in St Thomas. Less cost than St Maarten.

Loved it! Got the video and the photos as well as the photos I took with a nikon point and shoot in a waterproof case.

9. stampinot

stampinot Mouseketeer

I am always looking for new and different activities that we have not done yet

10. tink too

tink too DIS Veteran

We did it in Cozumel and enjoyed it. I'm not a good swimmer and am not interested in snorkelling at all, so thought this would be a good way for me to see "under the sea". I took photos with my own underwater camera, and we bought the CD of pics their photographer took. :)