• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea Sickness Meds Still Available?

jkrislc

DIS Veteran
Just curious if meclazine is still available from the wall dispenser on the Wonder. While my DW rarely needs it, I'd hate to pay for it at the store if I can get it for free onboard. Plus, most of it gets flushed as it goes expired before it's all used.

Thanks!

We were on in October...I did not see wall dispensers however; I got them from guest services for free. SHe gave me a handful to last all week.

Don't flush your unused meds! They end up in the water supply. We have our docs put unused meds in their sharps boxes, or have been told to wrap pills inside trash. Also, always scratch off your address on the pill bottles. Sorry, unrelated, but had to offer these suggestions! I'm wondering about the seasickness because I've never cruised and I'm easily queasy.

Don't flush your unused meds! They end up in the water supply. We have our docs put unused meds in their sharps boxes, or have been told to wrap pills inside trash. Also, always scratch off your address on the pill bottles. Sorry, unrelated, but had to offer these suggestions! I'm wondering about the seasickness because I've never cruised and I'm easily queasy.

I actually turn them into our local Sheriff's station, where they have a prescription drug disposal program; I was just using a figure of speech in my question, although I do agree with you. However, on the upside, at least the fish would have something to fight seasickness in their systems :)

My DW does get queasy at times, but usually only needs to take one tablet if the seas get bad, and then can hand the rest on her own. I just like to be prepared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter