Sea raycers while pregnant?

MarcyMouse

Mouseketeer
Is there a restriction against riding in these boats if you are pregnant? Are they very fast and bumpy? We have two kids who are too young to go alone, and they'd rather ride at the same time instead of going one at a time with their father. I can't find much information about them or any restrictions, other than age.

Is there a restriction against riding in these boats if you are pregnant? Are they very fast and bumpy? We have two kids who are too young to go alone, and they'd rather ride at the same time instead of going one at a time with their father. I can't find much information about them or any restrictions, other than age.

I don't know but my guess is to ask your doctor if you can ride. I am sure others can answer. I have rode one with my son then 23 yrs old & it can be bumpy. Up to you in the end & maybe Disney's rules. But I would first ask your doctor if you can ride one

It depends how you drive, and how fast you go. I didn't think they were particularly bumpy? You have to wear a life jacket. Depends how pregnant you are, you may not be very comfortable. Not sure of Wdw restrictions.

I didn't find them terribly bumpy, but they are tough to get in and out of, especially in a bulky life jacket. You may need a hand up. Oh, and you will likely be doused. Be prepared. Both times we have gone in SeaRaycers we have had water flood the front of the boat (several buckets worth) while driving through the wake of other boats. My kids love them, so it's worth it

The boats are not too bumpy, but I wouldn't go on them just for the simple fact that after I went on them last time, we had to sign a waiver d/t bacteria in the water. Wouldn't want to deal with that while pregnant.

^^I second the previous post. You can keep the bumpiness to a minimum, but you'll probably get splashed with swamp water. I wouldn't do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter