Sea Racer Rates?

Holy Smokes! Did I realy stump the Boards on what I thought was an easy question? :confused3 Anybody? Anybody?

I think the Sea Raycers are the same as Personal Watercraft. I think it's more like $135/hour through Sammy Duvall watersports. We were going to do this on our next trip until we saw the price! :scared1: Plus my kids are 15 and 13. You have to be 16 to ride alone. Neither of my kids want to ride with mom and dad! :lmao: There is a 15% off coupon (that's good thru the end of February) on the link below.

Here's a link to check out.
http://allears.net/btp/parasail.htm

I think the Sea Raycers are the same as Personal Watercraft. I think it's more like $135/hour through Sammy Duvall watersports. We were going to do this on our next trip until we saw the price! :scared1: Plus my kids are 15 and 13. You have to be 16 to ride alone. Neither of my kids want to ride with mom and dad! :lmao: There is a 15% off coupon (that's good thru the end of February) on the link below.

No they are different because we did the Sea Racers in May 2010 and I know we didn't pay anywhere near $135....I'm way too cheap for that :)

Sammy Duvall has nothing to do with the Sea Raycers. There is a 20% DVC (maybe AP too?) discount and the price is about $45 for the 1st 30 minutes.

We do it each time we stay at BLT. Very fun.

Kids only have to be 12 to operate a sea racer. My 14 year old took his 11 year old brother out for a ride last year. They had a blast. It was around $50 or so with the DVC discount.

Kids only have to be 12 to operate a sea racer. My 14 year old took his 11 year old brother out for a ride last year. They had a blast. It was around $50 or so with the DVC discount.

That's good to know! Did you rent the Sea Raycers at the Contemporary?

That's good to know! Did you rent the Sea Raycers at the Contemporary?

No, my boys rented one while staying at the Wilderness Lodge. We looked into renting them again on our next stay at BLT, but I swear, I think the rental prices were higher at BLT (at Sammy Duvall's).

$34.08 for 30 min from Polynesian Resort in July 2010. Must be 12 to ride alone.

They were the highlight of my sons' vacation. DS12 and DS15 both loved cruising around the 7 Seas Lagoon, chasing the ferry boats. 30 min was plenty, but we did rent them again later in the week.

I remember reading on here that the speeds of the boats vary by location. The Sea Raycers rented from the MK resorts are faster b/c there is more open water for them to operate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter