• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea Doo Snorkel Gear

BEARCATS07

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used/purchased the snorkel gear that Target sells. They have it on sale this week for 30.00 and would like to hear if anyone has had any problems. Thanks

Has anyone used/purchased the snorkel gear that Target sells. They have it on sale this week for 30.00 and would like to hear if anyone has had any problems. Thanks

The sets I saw at target are made by Speedo and are 31.95??? I didn't see any from sea doo? Maybe igs a difference of where you live? We are in upstate NY!

The sets I saw at target are made by Speedo and are 31.95??? I didn't see any from sea doo? Maybe igs a difference of where you live? We are in upstate NY!

I visited a SAM's in AL the other day, and I live in FL.

BOY they had a bunch of stuff that looked interesting to me....

yes, stores stock differently by region

Yea it may have been Speedo, dont really remeber. Thanks everyone for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter