SE PA scrappers

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
Have any of you heard of Crop Classix USA? http://www.cropclassix.com/

They hold events with scrapping time, classes, meals, etc. I just followed a link to their site from the Scrapbooks N Smiles site & see that they're holding some one-day events right up the road from me! About 2 miles! The next 2 are here anyway - Nov 5th & Jan 21st.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever been to any of them? It's $79 for the day (continental breakfast, lunch & dinner) and extra for classes $12 & $18. That's more than I'm willing to spend unless I know that someone else recommends them.

TIA

wow! Sorry wouldn't pay that much ever!
The crops I usually go to are never more than $40 and they are usually for a fund raiser if they are that much. If not around $25.
I go to one in Pottstown that is all day, snacks and lunch dinner on your own and it is $25. I will have to let you know the next time she has one.

Hey did you sign up for a crop for a cure in OCt? I can't wait! it is an over night crop! WOOO WHOOOOOO!

wow! Sorry wouldn't pay that much ever!

Well, that's kind of what I thought! But I didn't want to say that if someone really felt they were worth it. :confused3

You told me about the one in Pottstown that they held in...April was it? It ended up not working for me. If I find that I can cope with dragging stuff out of the house :rolleyes: I'd loke to know when the next one is in Pottstown.

I didn't sign up for Crop for a Cure. Unfortunately, I already had something else scheduled that weekend. :(

Thanks for the input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter