• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SDMT Soft Opening Lookout Post

RSGroup

Mouseketeer
If you are in MK, and encounter a SDMT soft opening, please post it here!

We will be in MK on 5/11 and are still hoping!:thumbsup2

I was going to start this thread! Great minds! I am going May 18th-21st and am so bummed to miss the official opening. Let's hope people post when they get to ride via soft openings or annual pass first looks. Fingers crossed!:thumbsup2

Thanks for starting this, I keep hoping to see some news on this. We'll be at MK on Sunday, we'll see!

Please, soft openings for May 20-24. I'll probably check daily just to get a chance of riding :) Gotta love the park hopper!

I am also hoping for soft opening. We will be at the Mk May 21, 23, 24, 27 and since we were leaving on the 28th was not planning on that day but now I think I might add it. I am pregnant so can not ride the ride but want my kids and hubby to since we won't be going back for a year since we are going to have a newborn. Crossing my fingers!!

We're there 10th - 26th, so we obviously won't have a FP+ for it this trip. I'm still hoping we'll be able to get at least one ride. There are sometimes special Annual Pass or DVC opportunities for soft openings, but I haven't seen anything on either of those yet.

Please please be a soft opening May 13th & 14th! Those are our two MK days during our trip later this month.

I was hoping to ride it a bunch at 3am on May 24...

I'm ASSUMING that since the ride is safe for people to ride NOW, what would make it different up until the day of opening?

We did get a FP for the 7DMT. Our last day is May 28th. We are hoping to ride during soft opening as well.

I thought it was supposed to be open the beginning of May? We will be there May 17-25, hope we are able to catch a soft opening

FWIW, we were in MK this morning and while waiting for Aladdin and Jasmine a Mgr. CM came over and was talking about the BIG announcement with the other CMs and guests in line. She also said, "If you'll be at our 24 hour party, you'll have a chance to ride it then, too." So there's that. As always, take what CMs say with a grain of salt, but it certainly could happen. :confused3

FWIW, we were in MK this morning and while waiting for Aladdin and Jasmine a Mgr. CM came over and was talking about the BIG announcement with the other CMs and guests in line. She also said, "If you'll be at our 24 hour party, you'll have a chance to ride it then, too." So there's that. As always, take what CMs say with a grain of salt, but it certainly could happen. :confused3
I'll be at the 24-hour party so I hope that's the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter