SDMT & BOG Breakfast

interesting question (made all the more interesting to me because somehow I managed to miss the fact that they were going to start doing breakfast!)

Will it be reservation CS or TS?

If they aren't going to (in theory) give the BOG guests an advantage they would have to hold them at the BOG bridge (or else the BOG folks could flood ETwB. I think it more likely they'll hold people where the old barricade was (when NFL was being built - just beyond ETwB) - not sure how they'll handle the merge - that could be 'interesting' with Anna and Elsa and 7D both 'right there'

should be interesting - hope someone will report in!

I looked at the menu (once I got the Kenny the Pirate e-mail) $20 for an adult and $12 / child - for CS - YIKES. Yes, the food looks nice but not (IMO) that nice! And yes, I do know it's a CS on the dining plan but we don't get the dining plan (anymore )
Yes,pricey for CS,but if it turns out that they let BOG Guests "blend" in with the front of the Main Gate line,some folks would probably pay FORTY dollars for an 8:00 AM ressie!lol:love:

Yes,pricey for CS,but if it turns out that they let BOG Guests "blend" in with the front of the Main Gate line,some folks would probably pay FORTY dollars for an 8:00 AM ressie!lol:love:

would not surprise me at all - in fact I do wonder how fast it will book up (I'm thinking very quickly). It is a deal if you are on the dining plan.

As someone who works in Fantasyland and regularly does the rope-drop for Mine Train, having BOG breakfast is going to be interesting. We won't fully see what's going to happen since the park opens at 8am all this week, and the BOG ressies start at 8am. Once we see a normal 9am open, then we shall see. What I'm guessing will happen (no idea if it will), there probably will be cast waiting at the edge of the bridge by the castle walls area, and only will let the breakfast guests out to go to Mine/A&E once the rope-drop guests are visible.

As someone who works in Fantasyland and regularly does the rope-drop for Mine Train, having BOG breakfast is going to be interesting. We won't fully see what's going to happen since the park opens at 8am all this week, and the BOG ressies start at 8am. Once we see a normal 9am open, then we shall see. What I'm guessing will happen (no idea if it will), there probably will be cast waiting at the edge of the bridge by the castle walls area, and only will let the breakfast guests out to go to Mine/A&E once the rope-drop guests are visible.
Thanks for all the info and thanks for your hard work!(Congrats on being a CP alumnus-CP CMS are awesome!):)

I just got an 8:00 AM at BOG for April 20 with no problem.

I think your guess is a great one-if it happens that way,it sounds like BOG Guests will be at or right at the front of the line coming from Main Gate.

If it happens that way,once word gets out,I suspect the 8:00 AM ressies will go FAST!:)

We just got an 8am for BOG in June. The main reason we did is to be somewhat close to A&E and 7DMT just in case we can't get FP for one or the other. I'm interested to see how it works out. Also really excited to see the inside of the restaurant :D

We just got an 8am for BOG in June. The main reason we did is to be somewhat close to A&E and 7DMT just in case we can't get FP for one or the other. I'm interested to see how it works out. Also really excited to see the inside of the restaurant :D
You'll love BOG!:)

I like The West Wing best-it has The Rose,etc. and has a lot of "atmosphere".

Once word gets out about possible "Rope Drop Advantages" for BOG Breakfast Guests,these 8:00 AM ressies are going to be POPULAR!:)

Where do you think the rope will be placed for BOG Breakfast Guests who finish dining before 9:00 AM and head for SDMT?

Do you think these BOG Guests will be allowed to "blend" into the "front" of the line coming from the Main Gate?

http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/be-o...-at-be-our-guest-restaurant-to-begin-soon.htm
That's the $million question.

If you get in front of Rope Drop people, a $20 egg sandwich may start to seem like a bargain for folks without FP+ for 7DMT & Frozen Meet-n-Greet.

I'm interested in this as well - We nabbed an 8:05 ADR for BOG breakfast for May 17th - (thanks to disneydiningbuddy.com) and I'm having trouble planning FP+ because if we can get A&E in early thanks to the positioning it'd free up a FP for something else later.

Giving it a bump in the hopes someone who was there the last couple days could give a report

Bog for bfast today at 8. Food was great...meat assortment, egg and bacon sandwich, croissant thing, kids eggs. Everything was loved. On to 7dmt at 850...9am park open...first train out. When we got off, line was insane. We got all headliners done and were out of the park by 1145. The jump we got from breakfast was more than worth the cost.of the meal. And, the meal was damn good!

They let us get in line.when the opening music started at the front of the park. Just let everyone go thru the FP line. We had done 7dmt and peter pan by 901 :)

Found these reports in the "BOG, is it overpriced?" thread in the Restaurants board.

ScroogeMcd has a great report on the Restaurant Board Thread.

They were held at a Rope by the Castle Walls and the BOG Guests were first to SDMT with the CRT Rope Drop Guests and Main Gate Guests right "on their heels".:)

"We had reservations for 8:00 on Tuesday. We finished breakfast around 8:45 and wandered into the park. We wanted to ride the SDMT first thing in the morning. There were cast members holding a rope between a Mine Train wall and one of the new Fantasyland castle walls. We were told that they would walk us over to the ride when the guests waiting at the CRT rope were close to our position. When they came close we started moving just a little in front of them. There was also a wall of people coming from around the side by the tea cups. The people leading our rope got us into the ride just before the wall of people and we were on the first train of the day."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter