• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

sdd

kizzabel

Eating poisonous apples since '86
9 days until Paris and DLP woohoo
now if anyone would like to throw a few dancemoves with me feel free! Or if anyone has tips for a nervous bride feel free to add them. 3 days eeek!
:yay::banana::yay::dance3::cool1::woohoo:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Not long to go now! Enjoy every minute of your wedding, it will whizz by! Take some time out to just stand and watch everyone that has come to your wedding having a wonderful time x

:banana::banana::cool1::cool1::dance3::dance3:

Congrats on your SDD! And wishing all the happiness in the world on your wedding day and ever after! :hug:

I hope you have a really wonderful day
:cool1::cool1::dance3::dance3:
:woohoo::woohoo::yay::banana::banana:
:dance3::yay::banana::cool1::banana:

:dance3::dance3::dance3:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Enjoy your wedding! Hope the weather improves for you! The day will fly by so enjoy every second of it!!

Aaaaaw thanks guys!
All set and ready to go! This day next week we will be in Amsterdam :cool1:
And in 9 days we'll be in DLP yaaay! :banana:

Will definately take a minute on the wedding day to stand back and people watch! Good prep for DLP if its going to be busy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter