SDD Dash, Rope Drop, no EMH

monkistan

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I'm sure this has been covered, but I can't find it. My wife and I will be at HS in november and have one day to do hollywood studios. Wasn't able to get a fast pass for slinky dog dash, if we rope drop, how early do we need to arrive at HS to get into the park right when it opens and be those people who walk quickly straight to SDD?

TIA

M

What the PP said. And that's at least 30-45 minutes early. The earlier the better or just hit it late in the evening if that's an option for you.

Sadly can’t do it close to closing bc we have to meet my parents for dinner. They’re taking the kids to MK while we have a date day at HS.

So if i get to the parking lot at least abd hour before park open we should be ok?

Trying to squeeze SDD in the am bc we have a bunch of afternoon star wars reservations.

Sadly can’t do it close to closing bc we have to meet my parents for dinner. They’re taking the kids to MK while we have a date day at HS.

So if i get to the parking lot at least abd hour before park open we should be ok?

Trying to squeeze SDD in the am bc we have a bunch of afternoon star wars reservations.
Yes an hour is plenty. Watch easywdw video of the walk on YT. Very informative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter