SDD anyone??

Twilight Terror

DIS Veteran
Okay, last year was soooo rushed (we booked only 13 days before leaving) that we didn't get a single digit dance, but this year... I'm prepared!

We were out this morning doing a car boot to earn some extra money :lmao: but now we're home, it's 9 days to go and time for me, my sister (PlutoDisney) and mum (nursetibs) to do the single digit dance.

So, let's get those icons dancing!

:banana: :dance3: :cool1: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :dance3: :cool1: :yay: :woohoo:

lol

I will double digit dance and I didnt think I would be saying that so soon!

Woohoo!!! Didn't realise you were going when we were Debbie?! How long you going for and where are you staying? Ooooh I just know these next few days are going to fly by - only 5 more days of work, then let the holiday begin! :rotfl:

We're flying into Miami and spending the first night at the PGA National in West Palm Beach, then it's on to SSR for 8 nights, and finally 5 nights at the Reunion Grande. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter