• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SDD! 9 more LONG days!!

Wulfie

Earning My Ears
Hard to believe but it is almost here!! 9 more LONG days until my Disney Virgin GF and I arrive at The Happiest Place in the Universe!! I say LONG because we both volunteer as actors at a local Haunted House and will be doing that every night in addition to our regular jobs during the day (get up, work for 8 hours, go scare people for the next 7 hours, go home and sleep for 5 hours... wash, rinse & repeat!). UGH! Should be no problem sleeping on the flight down, I just have to remember to make the "please wake me by any means necessary when we land!" sign to hang around my neck!!

We're planning to go to MK on the first day (as I said, she's never been to ANY Disney property and insists on seeing the Castle first!!) and have "special" ADR's at CRT for dinner... hopefully, after dinner my beautiful DGF will have a new title... DF... if you know what I mean!! :cool1:

The sad part is, though, that in 18 days we'll be back home. :sad:

See ya there in 9 days! I'll be at Pop 4 nights, Coronado 4 nights and BCV 5 nights :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

do NOT think about the return home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter