Screw In the Light Bulb-All New x 13 4/25!!

I'm in! Love the start and that you included the alternatives for your trip title.

Also loved that Maddie's favorite color included "glitter" :thumbsup2

Yeah!!!!! I am soooo very thrilled that I found this TR before you were finished with it :) I have been following you since your first TR :) I don't say much (specifically because I find you late ;)), but I am here and you will probably here from me (probably to comment on your ADORABLE Maddie) since I have found you in the beginning of it. I love your TR's and you PTR because I get so many good tips from you and your many fans ;) I have two girls and also a son. Our first Disney World trip was awesome (we traveled with friends), but we did it Commando style and it wasn't a true "vacation" in all sense of the word. I love your touring style because you base it on the one (whoever it is at the time :)) who needs a break. So is there a way I can get notification that you (or someone else) have commented? Seems like once, a while ago, I would get an email when someone would comment on a thread I commented on. Just curious :) Thanks!!!

I'm here! I can't wait to read all about it!!

What girls favorite color doesn't include glitter? :thumbsup2

LOL on the title suggestion by Bryan-My wife takes too many pictures. I think my DH & he would get along on the point.

Oh, and I did the wave....it's perfect! I can't wait to tell Kadence! She thinks the perfect wave is from Princess Dairies. :)

Subscribed and reading. Maddie cracks me up, and my husband is a big cubbie fan! Love the smell of the onions and lack of a giant tv at wrigley!

Thanks for writing! These reports are so much fun for me!

Oh I'm soooo happy!:cheer2: You started your new TR. I read all of the other TR's including your PTR. I just love Maddie's stories and I can now do the princess wave.

My 6th trip to Disney is planned for November 2013 just in time for the Very Merry Christmas Party and all the decorations. My DH and I are going no kids for our 20th wedding anniversary.

I am deciding if I have time to invest in a PTR of my own. I think I should do one, actually I really want to do one. Its just that I am not that great with compositions and once I start to write I can't stop. Like right now I could go on and on. :wave2:

Hello!!! Excited to read along. I am sure there will be great stories, pictures, and of course outfits!

Looking forward to following along! Brewers fan here. Normally I might poke fun at a Cubs fan but given our current situation I will just let it go. So....Go Pack Go!;)

I'm in! I'm especially interested to see how a July trip goes crowd/heat wise. My plans for May have hit some problems:sad1:. May have to change to July!

I finally made it over here to join in on the TR fun!!

Love the title by the way!

I'm so excited to hear all the details! popcorn::

YEAH!~~~ It's finally here! Joining to hear and see all the fun! I've been checking every day and here I am on page 3!!! You have quite the following! :yay:

Karen

I'm in! Love hearing all about your princess filled trips since my 6 year old is a boy. Only princess he's interested in is Ariel, in her mermaid form. Lol Can't wait!

ooh Me, Me, Me!! I'm in for sure!!

I'm so excited that you started your TR! Love the title and the idea behind it! princess: And it sounds like you'll have some interesting stories from the other suggested TR titles! haha! Can't wait to hear more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter