Screensaver

Wow!! What a nice job! Thank you for sharing.

To turn the music off, I went to "My Computer"
"Control Panel"
"Display"
"Screen Saver"
Then scroll down to wdcruise
click on settings and there is a little box you can 'unclick' to stop the music.
then click "apply"

HTH!

WOW Thanks for the screensaver, great pics, now I have the DCL screensaver and Dave's wallpaper. and thanks ennazus for the music help.

Excellent! Thank you for the great screensaver. OOPS, DH just yelled at me to turn the music down!:D

I down loaded the screensaver the other day. My family after a day or two listening to that music wanted to delete the screensaver from my computer due to the music was getting on their nerves. My son and I got to the computer today and under properties he went to settings and he unchecked the background music. Screensaver saved and now no music.

DITTO -- DITTO -- DITTO!!! This is WONDERFUL! I'm so happy I can see these pictures at work every day and dream of our 3rd cruise next May.

Thanks so much for your hard work and helping to "tide" (pun intended) me over till then!

VAL:p

THANK YOU TIPTOEN!!!!! VERY AWESOME!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A MUST DOWNLOAD FOR EVERYONE!!!! YOUR HARD WORK IS APPRECIATED!!!!

Hey tiptoen......I downloaded that screen saver and its awsome!!!! I tried to attach it to a friend and they get an account expired....any ideas.

Your welcome. This has been on the board for a long time.

i tried your web site and i couldnt get on. it said page couldnt be displayed. any help would be fine

That is so cool! It makes me want to be on the ship even more...it's almost time. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for posting this again! I deleted it from my computer after we had to cancel our first Disney cruise. Now that we're "on" again I was more than happy to get it back!! Thanks!

Tigger91, I'm told it may not work with windows XP. Make sure you download the .exe version.

Het Tiptoen, hope you didn't mind me reposting the link, I've had it for a while and some friends were over at the house and just had to have it. It's awsome....good job.

No problem Lampskies. I may do another one soon. I need more pics. I'll be cruising in May so I will shoot alot then.
Tip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter