Scrapbooking the Cruise

lostatdisney

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the cruise gift shop has any Disney Cruise scrapbooking sets? I have purchased Disney scrapbooking materials when I've been to WDW, but I'm wondering about cruise-specific materials. Thanks!

Yes! They have some amazing sets and all kinds of neat stuff! I spent way too much on it on my last cruise!

Yes, they have several, similar to the sets in WDW. They usually have a generic cruise set, plus a set for the specific year you sail. They also had a pirate set when I sailed in March. They have stickers and punches. They also had just DCL specific paper in a binder. You can buy actual scrapbooks with the DCL logo too.

last week my friend showed me her DCL scrapbook that she created from a set she bought onboard. It was adorable! And she gave me some good advice: keep papers, brochures DCL sent, etc... and use them, too. :)

Oh, wow! That is great to know! I will definitely not buy anything else then. Scrapbooking the cruise will be a great way to relive it! Thanks for the information!:goodvibes

Oh yeah, lotsa lotsa, u will spend lots of time deciding which ones. this, that, this, but that one is cute :lmao:

Does anyone have any pics of the scrap stuff they could post? Thanks!

We bought supplies last year onboard the Wonder - cool stuff!!!

I just wish I could get off my rear end and get my Disney vacations scrapbooked!! I have very good intentions....and I have bought the scrapbooks, the stickers, papers, etc.... I just haven't put them all together yet!! And I have 4 WDW trips, last year's Wonder cruise and pretty soon the Magic cruise to get done!!! I WILL I WILL I WILL get to work on them after Summer is over this year......that is IF I get my regular scrapbook caught up between now and then........maybe I should make it my end of year goal??

We bought supplies last year onboard the Wonder - cool stuff!!!

I just wish I could get off my rear end and get my Disney vacations scrapbooked!! I have very good intentions....and I have bought the scrapbooks, the stickers, papers, etc.... I just haven't put them all together yet!! And I have 4 WDW trips, last year's Wonder cruise and pretty soon the Magic cruise to get done!!! I WILL I WILL I WILL get to work on them after Summer is over this year......that is IF I get my regular scrapbook caught up between now and then........maybe I should make it my end of year goal??

You sound just like me! I have 1 Disneyland trip and 5 trips to the world that I have bought everything for plus a Cricut with all the Disney carts. One of these days I WILL get them scrapbooked. I will buy stuff on our cruise too and I'm sure it will sit in a box for years before I get to it.

Here is an old thread with scrapbook pages. :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1710064

Those were great! Thanks so much for the link. I love seeing how the pages were organized. DD and I were in a scrapbooking store today. They had cruise pictures, and even a very tiny bit of Disney cruise stuff, but I'm waiting to see what they have on the ship. I think it will be much better. And I love the great ideas that have been shared here!

The one thing I would stress is that if you see a "cruise" packet that you like, buy it early!! I must have been on a cuise with a bunch of scrapbookers cause I saw a cruise pack the first night. Went back the next night (we're talking only the second day - first full day - of the cruise:scared1:) and they only had the cruise set I had purchased a couple of years ago and sets for WDW. The one I wanted was gone. Thought that was funny - plenty of the WDW sets and hardly any cruise packs! I was so upset. I will never wait again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter