scrapbooking on eastern magic...

Basketbelle

Earning My Ears
has anyone gone to the scrapbooking party/ also what are the supplies like that you can buy on board?princess:

We just got off the Magic, and I made sure to go to the scrapbook get together since I am so into scrapbooking. If I could do it again, I would still go to the meeting, but all I would do is pick up my free paper and leave. I think most of the serious scrapbookers were only there for that and to look at the products. I did see a lot of moms and daughters having fun scrapbooking and cutting out shapes, so that might be something fun if you have a young daughter. There is also a sales pitch for future cruises.

They did have a table for products, but they were the same things that they had in the gift shops (albums, stickers etc.)

Have fun! :goodvibes

has anyone gone to the scrapbooking party/ also what are the supplies like that you can buy on board?princess:

Yeah, the only real point that I saw was to see all the scrapbooking products they had. They give you a piece of scrapbooking paper and some cut outs. I think I will skip next time.

I was looking forward to this. I went with MIL and SIL on our cruise on Jan 29 We got up from our table to look at the pages they had done as samples, and some of the people who were there went around to all the tables grabbing all of the cut outs off every table and left. Came back to find all of our cut outs and materials gone :mad: I thought it was kind of rude - our stuff was all over the table so it wasn't like they thought it was empty. There was a little girl and her mom at the table next to us. They had also gone to look at the sample pages. The little girl had even laid some of the cut outs on her sheet and people still came and took everything. :scared1: The CM was really nice. She went and got a bunch more cut outs for us. By the time she returned, I realized no one was going to sit and actually scrapbook so I ended up giving all of our cutouts to the little girl. You can get most of them from Michaels so I wasn't sure why everyone felt the need to steel from other people!! They weren't Disney specific - just fishes and sea shells and a pirate.

It was nice to buy the stuff there. I bought the 2011 book and paper set. I also bought the Castaway Cay paper set from the shop on CC. It was nice to have it right there and not risk going into the shop if you didn't want to be tempted by anything else. Our final bill was still too high, didn't need to be tempted by the stores.....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter