• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scrapbooking Disney

i think so. at downtown disney do not remember what shop it is but it is pretty obvious. and if not go to michaels and buy disney stickers like i do.

I bought some supplies at DL last January. Very cute. I cant imagine that WDW wouldnt have the same, if not more. Also Creative Memories has some Disney stuff. Cute but pricey for me. Happy Scraping! :flower3:

I noticed most of the hotel gift shops had scrapbooking stuff. I bought some Disney paper and other things and it makes my scrapbook look so cute! Bring lots of money!! :rotfl:

for all of us scrappers the coasters from different hotel and restaurants are great for scrapping. Some of mine are shaped like Mickey, some have the name on it where it is from. Also are the cute postcards with the characters on them are really cute. Happy Scrapping :love: :love:

bntrdntht said:
for all of us scrappers the coasters from different hotel and restaurants are great for scrapping. Some of mine are shaped like Mickey, some have the name on it where it is from. Also are the cute postcards with the characters on them are really cute. Happy Scrapping :love: :love:

I use coasters also and napkins. I buy postcards everywhere I go to scrap next to a picture that I have taken of possibly the same thing or something in that "land" to go with it. Be creative. I have also cut apart gift bags that I have gotten when buying souvies for someone.

To get back to your original question, most crop-shops have Disney stuff. Michael's has a selection. Disney stores have their own line of crop stuff.

I've bought Disney scrapping things at Rag Shop, Michaels and WalMart (got my daughter a nice Tinkerbell scrapbook for her to make her own memories).

I've been stocking up on some Disney Christmas stickers, etc., and plan to visit DTD to buy more supplies while there. :banana:

I was just at Memories Scrapbook store today and saw a ton of Disney items, including mickey shaped paper punches, and Mickey hat (ears) brads! :teeth: I think I'll have to wait until after our honeymoon before buying these things because I will have a better idea of what kinds of stickers, and papers to buy when we get back. :)

I have bought a lot of things at the disney gift shops, paper punches, mickey ear scissors paper etc. but they have a lot of the same things at Micheal's, Joann's and AC Moore a lot cheaper!

Two years ago I got the Castle punch at WDW -- and I've never seen it since then -- I'm so glad I picked it up when I saw it. I think it was in the AKL gift shop!

My daughter & I have bought scrapbooking stuff all over WDW, but the main place we like to go is the store in DTD (as many have already told you about). Everything you may find in the parks will be all in one spot. My duahgter has won 4H ribbons with her scrapbook entry's...and I think that it is because she really took the time picking out neat and interesting items at the store. I seen where one of the posts mention Walmart...Yes they will have some Disney items but to get speciality items or items related to the theme parks themsleves then you will need to get it at WDW. The hole punches make a great impression...we have Mickey and Tink.

Oh Yea.. They have great places.. There is one in World of Disney.. A little section and also right behind the christmas shop.. Its called The Art of Disney..(I think... I cant remember now)...but they have a great selection of stuff

I bought my supplies at DTD but Pop Century had a pretty nice section in the shopping area. :artist:

Ally0005 said:
Is there any place at Disney to buy scrapbooking supplies?

DOwntown Disney has a store also most resort stores have some supplies too.

You can also check out www.mousememories.com (has really great stuff) and scrappindaisy.com
Check joanns.com they alot of times there stuff is on sale!

I have nearly done my Disneyworld scrapbook.

Contents include:
Photos
Postcards from Disney
Park maps
Epcot Kidstops items
Mini Flags for epcot page
Tickets for park/events/
Free odd dollors for downtown disney page
Napkins

You can just about add anything.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter