Scrapbookers, show me your pages!

I am working on my second Disney scrapbook, but I don't know how to post pictures yet. I'll see if my DD can post some for you.
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

You might want to go check out the scrapbooking board. They quite often post their pictures there. Also twopeasinabucket.com has disney layouts too.

And welcome to the soon to be addiction of scrapbooking!!

Angela

im kinda new here also...... and i found way down at the bottem is i think it says cooking crafts and scrap forum and in there is a scrapbooking thread but let me tell you ..... it took me like 3 days to finnish looking at all the pages.... i am a huge scrapbooking fan!! but i am new to disney..... my family and i are leaving in 5 days to be at the world for the first time ever..... i sure hope 4- 512 mb cards are enough....hubby says they should hold like 1000 pics or so ....... have fun vicki

I am new too, and I teach Scrapbooking in my school to second through fifth graders (I am a second grade teacher). I think you should be set with the 4 512 cards First-Timer.

I don't have any pages, as I haven't been in a while :scratchin, but I got a SB for Christmas that is completely dis related that is awaiting a trip to be filled :wizard: !

Just wanted to say hello! :thumbsup2

I have done 3 Disney books, working on my fourth.

I just finished my first paper bag album (fairly new and popular "craze" in scrapbooking) literally made from brown paper bags and scraps that you have leftover from other projects. It is of Disney On Ice: Princess Classics. So, you can check it out here if you like! (Just a note that the moderator may move this to the scrappin' forum).

Also, these pics are not in order, but you'll get the idea.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c120/tammyj428/Paperbag Album/

First-timer said:
..... i sure hope 4- 512 mb cards are enough....hubby says they should hold like 1000 pics or so ....... have fun vicki

When we went in 2002 we didnt have a digital camera and ended up taking over 1300 pictures. This past October, with digital we took only 600.

Have a great time, snap away

Here's a great scrapbooking tip my youngest daughter did on our last trip,(the first for her family,) She bought her son his autogragh book and made one for herself for her scrapbood. She cut up diffrent colors of card stock, punched a hole, and put them on a key ring. You need the kind that clip. When Jordan got his booked signed, Jill also got an autograph for her scrapbook already on the cardstock. :cool1:
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

i just got done with my 2 dd's books ....i found a mickey punch and i then braided 2 pieces of thick string and weaved them into the mickey head punch holes and tied it.... but i only have 33 pages of cardstock in each book.... do you think that will be enough?? we are leaving in 4 days so i need a reply soon thanks vicki

First-timer - my idea would be to cut a few extra pages just in case to bring along. Last year I was given a Creative Memories 7x7 album to use as a autograph album. We ended up seeing so many characters that I filled both sides of every page and had to go out to get extra cardstock. You never know who you will meet, or if you encounter lots of short lines (we had a time limit rule - if the lines were too long or it would take more than 20 min we would move on). At home I added blank pages for the corresponding photos and this album is an "accessory" for the main one with all the other pics.

This year we took my niece who wanted to use 4 x 6 cards for autographs that she could put in all one album. I put together a little kit for this with 25 decorated cards and 10 plain ones as back up and she used all but one.

How many you will need depends on how much you look for the characters (see times guides, go to character meals, just get lucky, etc), how busy things are, and how many lines you want to stand in. Have fun!

we do have a chef mickey reservation..... i will throw some extras in my bag thanks for the info vicki

Molly K said:
I like the simple layouts. If you get to much on the page it takes away from the photos you are puting on there. Good Job!

Thank so much!!! I totall agree with you. I want to remember the good time we had with my layouts and not get distracted with how many stickers or embellishments are on each page. :thumbsup2

Welcome to the wonderful world of scrapping. You are going to have such a fabulous time at WDW. Nothing compares to your first trip--you will be amazed.
My advice to you would be to keep your eyes open for the freebies to add to your pages. At your resort, mousekeeping will put coasters under your glasses. In the restaurants they put coasters under your drinks, ask for the menus too. Also, take a look at the postcards available. There are some great ones available for scrapping. I fill the blanks with postcards-great to look just before leaving to get the pics you forgot to get.
Also, use photo pass, they get great pics of the whole family, or ask a CM to take a picture for you--They love to help.
Most of all have a terrific time!! Enjoy the MAGIC.
Deb

GoofyGirlnPrincessV said:
I do very simple layouts so I don't get alot of comments on scrapjazz

http://www.scrapjazz.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=21232

Good luck and have fun!!!

Lynn - I LOVE your pages! They're just my style! I'm working on my WDW trip from Oct. Sooner or later I'll figure out how to post a link to my photobucket site :badpc: But I love your layouts! I may have to snatch the Pluto & Ariel one! Haven't done those pages yet.

I do very simple layouts so I don't get alot of comments on scrapjazz

http://www.scrapjazz.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=21232

Good luck and have fun!!!

i love your pages!!! how did you do your goofy page..... the stripes..... did you make the strips or did the paper come like that?? love the arial page too..... very awsome!!!!! i cant wait to take all my pictures..... im leaving in 3 days..... thanks for sharing.... vicki

First-timer said:
i love your pages!!! how did you do your goofy page..... the stripes..... did you make the strips or did the paper come like that?? love the arial page too..... very awsome!!!!! i cant wait to take all my pictures..... im leaving in 3 days..... thanks for sharing.... vicki

For the goofy page it comes that way. It is vellum by EK Success... check out their website for a store that carries the disney line: http://www.eksuccess.com/locator.php?sess_id=3fcf6f6cf2b2b736fb2b17083aabdba0

It makes doing pages really easy!!!

scrappinmom said:
Lynn - I LOVE your pages! They're just my style! I'm working on my WDW trip from Oct. Sooner or later I'll figure out how to post a link to my photobucket site :badpc: But I love your layouts! I may have to snatch the Pluto & Ariel one! Haven't done those pages yet.

I actually scraplifted the Ariel one from the EK success site. They have some great ideas to copy.

I actually scraplifted the Ariel one from the EK success site. They have some great ideas to copy.

Ok, now you can so not tease us saying you got it from a site and not share the site address. THat is so not fair. I am looking for great/simple page ideas for when we go next year. That way I can come home, get my prints, and get started right away. No waisting time looking for inspriation, just want to get started ASAP. I am like that on everything. I have been known to be someplace (on vacation) and find a scrapbook store to get things for the pictures I had taken that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter