Scrapbook store closed...Is this true?

ArielMom73

Earning My Ears
Last year when we went to Disney, there was a scrapbook store in DTD. I have since read it may be closed and replaced with a different type of retail store. Does anyone know if this is true? :sad2: If so, is there anywhere to buy Disney scrapbook supplies in the parks now? :confused3 I loved buying Disney themed scrapbook supplies there that I couldn't find anywhere else.

I don't know if the store is closed, but when I went there last time I didn't see anything special that I hadn't seen throughout the stores in the parks and hotel gift shops. They were just all concentrated in that one store. If the store is closed, you can find the scrapbooking stuff throughout the world. I saw a bunch of stuff at Mousegear in Epcot and in the Marketplace at Beach Club. It's not just restricted to that one store at DTD. Also, The Laughing Place store has a selection of Disney scrapbooking items in their online store. My personal favorite places to find Disney scrap stuff are MouseMemories.com and ScrapYourTrip.com. They have a lot of cute things!

Yes, it is gone. It is now the new Hanes Design-a-Tee shirt place, I guess. The big World of Disney store at DTD carries the same things they carried there the last couple years. When we stayed at All Stars, it was in the resort gift shop as well.

I was there in December and I remember going into the scrapbook store. It has changed a little bit inside b/c it is connected to the Hanes Design a Shirt store, but it was definitely still there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter