Scrapbook present for my parents

bettyann29

<font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..
Just wanted to post about a scrapbook that I made for my parents for Christmas over my 3 children.. This was my first book and I have to admit that I think it looked pretty good.. I started doing some stuff on my own and then about a week later I went to a free class that a local scrapbook store sponsored and learned some tips that really helped me.. My parents only have a few pictures here and there of my kids.. mainly school pictures.. they had no baby pictures or pictures of them growing up.. I did an entire book of just pictures of my kids starting from baby pictures to present.. My parents flipped!! This was the best present Ive ever given.. :goodvibes

Now Im working on my WDW book..

That is a present your parents will truly treasure. :love:

im glad it turned out good! :teeth:
i am 12 and last year i made my very first scrapbook of myrtle beach and gave it to my grandparents for christmas! boy did they love it! :sunny: i cant wair till this sumer to make one of disney! i already have have of my supplies for it!

p.s. does anyone know how expensive a scrapbooking althum is in disney world?- a nice one!!!!! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter