Scrap_Heaven's Disign Thread - Newly added Designs Dec 2012

scrap_heaven

Planning a family getaway!!
As we start to plan our trip for fall 2013, I am starting by working on Autograph pages. I will be redoing some of the ones I didn't "love" and adding the new characters that were not in my 2010 book.

New Pages starting on Page 3

If there is a character you would love to see drop me a note!!

New Autograph book Pages - 2013
http://s955.beta.photobucket.com/user/scrap_heaven/library/2013%20Autograph%20Pages?

Autograph book 2010
http://s955.beta.photobucket.com/user/scrap_heaven/library/Autograph%20Book%20for%202010%20Disney%20Trip
Password - "Disney"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I have been sitting here all day hemming and hawing about sharing my "Babies". Since everyone else is so generous and has shared with me in the past I have decided to share up my hard work. I have spent hours on some of these designs. I am willing to personalize items on a case by case basis.

If you would like to use my disigns please take a moment and let me know! I would love to hear from who got to use them. Also if there is something you would like personalized let me know.

I am just starting out and there are not tonnes. We leave for Disney at the end of November and I will be continueing to work on new disigns until then.

Currently I have my Autograph album up (still working on it) I have been inspired by Natalie's designs and these are take off of her beautiful 2010 album.

All of my pages are designed to be printed at 4x6 size, they are a minimum of 200dpi which can be printed at the 4x6 size. Where the characters allowed I tried to make them 300dpi to give them a sharper look. They have been designed to work together for instance Lilo and Stitch.

Okay I think that is all.

This is my album as it stands right now. I plan to be completing it in the next week.

Here is the photobucket link the pass word is Disney. I put a password on it, so it can be shared with Disboarders, but not the general public.

http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae40/scrap_heaven/Autograph Book for 2010 Disney Trip/

01AliceAutographPaper4x6copy.jpg

02WhiteRabbitAutographPaper4x6copy.jpg

05woodyAutographPaper4x6copy.jpg

06JessieAutographPaper4x6copy.jpg

11bRapunzelcopytosharewithDisboardscopy.jpg

12bFlynnRider300dpicopy.jpg

AnastasiaAutographPaper4x6copy.jpg

DrizellaAutographPaper4x6copy.jpg

JasmineAutographPaper4x6200dpi.jpg

AladdinAutographPaper4x6200dpi.jpg

CaptainHookAutographPaper4x6200dpi.jpg

MrSmeeAutographPaper4x6200dpi.jpg

PrinceCharmingAutographPaper4x6copy.jpg

CinderellaAutographPaper4x6copy.jpg

SpecialAgentOsoAutographPaper4x6200dpi.jpg

StitchAutographPaper4x6200dpiv1.jpg

LiloAutographPaper4x6200dpi.jpg

Little Einsteins, These took forever.... The best part my dd has no idea who they are :rotfl2: Guess who is going out and buying a Little Einstein DVD?

LittleEinsteins-AnnieAutographPaper4x6200dpi.jpg

LittleEinsteins-JuneAutographPaper4x6200dpi.jpg

LittleEinsteins-LeoAutographPaper4x6200dpi.jpg

LittleEinsteins-QuinceyAutographPaper4x6200dpi.jpg

Beautiful work! Congratulations, and thanks so much for sharing...I am not currently planning a trip, just peek in from time to time to check out the amazing talent, but I'll look you up when I do have one in the works!:thumbsup2

Finally Finished all our winged friends from Pixie Hollow... There wings are such a pain. But I am so happy with the results it is totally worth it.

Fairies-FawnAutographPaper4x6300dpi.jpg

Fairies-IridessaAutographPaper4x6300dpi.jpg

Fairies-RosettaAutograghPaper4x6300dpi.jpg

Fairies-SilvermistAutographPaper200dpi.jpg

Fairies-TerenceAutographPaper4x6225dpi.jpg

Fairies-TinkerbellAutographPaper4x6300dpi.jpg

And the newest addition to the parks
Go into my photobucket to upload Vidia, the one in photobucket does not have white around the pant leg...
Fairies-VidiaAutographPaper4x6300dpi.jpg

Amazing!!! Thanks for sharing these are just FAB!!!:yay:

These are Great!!

I also fell in love with Natalie's 2010 designs and been trying to create the missing character cards before I leave in October (unsuccessfully, cannot figure out the borders).

Thank you for sharing!!!:cool1:

These are fantastic designs! Would you mind if I added your link to the Autograph Book Thread? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter