• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scrap rooms?

I share it with the kids backpacks and coats but that's ok. It was originally a breakfast nook in the kitchen, but our family is to big to use it as that. Our house is so small we need to optimize all the space we have.
DH uses the dining room as an office but since he's never home I'm going to take over that spot, eventually. :rolleyes1

DSC_0004-4.jpg

I share it with the kids backpacks and coats but that's ok. It was originally a breakfast nook in the kitchen, but our family is to big to use it as that. Our house is so small we need to optimize all the space we have.
DH uses the dining room as an office but since he's never home I'm going to take over that spot, eventually. :rolleyes1

DSC_0004-4.jpg

Is the metal thing up on your wall the All My Memories Stack'Ems?
If so, I found about 5 of those for $1 each at my Big Lots, but have yet to be able to find them anywhere else. I was hoping to get a bunch more, but alas. :sad2:
If that's what you have as well, where did you find yours?

Is the metal thing up on your wall the All My Memories Stack'Ems?
If so, I found about 5 of those for $1 each at my Big Lots, but have yet to be able to find them anywhere else. I was hoping to get a bunch more, but alas. :sad2:
If that's what you have as well, where did you find yours?

Yes it is the AMM Stack em's. DH got it for me for xmas last year at my LSS and I can't find anymore either! I love it but it's full full full!
The red thing on top has all my over flow and the stack has the stuff I use most.
We don't have a Big Lots near by so I can't help you look, I would if I could though. If I ever see any in passing though I will let you know.

Oh and DH got me some velcro straps to attach to it so the drawers don't fall out. My big fear is dropping it and having stuff go everywhere. I take that stack to crops with me.

I will check the Making Memories warehouse sale this spring. I bet they will have the stack-ems. If I see them, I will let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter