Scrap Fanatic

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by jennobrn01, Dec 7, 2005.

1. jennobrn01

jennobrn01 DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!

I came out of my lurkdom (nearly a year) today. Dh and I have made firm plans for our first family wdw trip in 11/06! :cool1: I am already looking forward to the photo-ops wdw will bring that I can scrap.

I love to scrapbook! It is a labor of love. Often an hour at my scrap station is enough to settle my nerves, and give me clarity of thought. In a word scrapping is therapy.

My favorite scrapbook "celebrity" is Cathy Zielski. Her clean design, and smooth typography makes her work soothing to view. I would say my own style tends to be classic/graphic design.

Looking forward to hearing of your projects, and gleaning ideas from you!

Happy Scrapping! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kapica3

kapica3 Mouseketeer

I envy you, I could never get started because "I know how I am". I would't eat, or sleep, and would take days off to finish my scrapbook projects. All my $ would go into my scrapbooks and my family would never see me. I wish I could just scrapbook a little.

Congratulations on your first family trip to WDW! Its going to be Awsome! Their is nothing like the first time your child sees parades, fireworks, characters and all the rest. Take lots of pictures....these are the best times....when they are little. Enjoy

4. bubbasmom99

bubbasmom99 <br>Disney Obsessed<br><font color=red>I know you

Welcome!

5. piratesmate

piratesmate <font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t

:wave2: Welcome! I'm glad you're no longer lurking - this is such a fun place!

However, I have to ask you.....
    ....are you serious????? I still agonize over every decision so much I find it more stressful than relaxing! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

6. Stephres

Stephres Likes Disney and Scrapbooking<br><font color=deepp

Welcome! Glad you came out of hiding and I can't wait to see your work!

7. kmp1191

kmp1191 <font color=red>Dorfus Chickendoodle at your servi

Welcome to a newbie, from a newbie!!
    We went to WDW in October of this year....a first for us also!
    You will have an INCREDIBLE, MAGICAL time!! :wizard:
    I took over 500 pics and am upset that I didn't take more!! I'm about half way done w/ my album, only because I took a girls weekend and worked on it for 3 days straight!! (literally....up at 7am and bed around 3am!! it was great!) :cloud9:

Again, welcome and have fun planning!! :wave:

8. pfishgirl

pfishgirl In Loving Memory of Our Son 5/6/

Helloooooooooo and Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

congrats on your trip and all the fun planning... take lots of extra pics.. and stop downtown at the scrapbook store.. :goodvibes

we are leaing on the 15th for a quick trip.. somming back on the 18th.. and we are going to MVMCP on the 16th... :cheer2: