• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scrap booking stores near the Outer Banks NC?

TiggerFamily

Love to scrap book
We are going on vacation to the outer banks of NC. Does anyone know of any scrap book stores down there? I can't wait I've never been down there before. Nancy

Where are you going in the outer banks? There are many, many miles of outer banks. (not that I know of a scrapbooking store, but if we know where you are going, it may help someone who does know of any).

My family goes there every summer, to Duck,at the north of the outer banks, near Currituck.

There is a scrapbook store (at least there was last summer) on the sound side of the main highway close to the junction of Kitty Hawk and Kill Devil Hills (I believe). Pretty nice store.

We just returned from the Outer Banks (Southern Shores) area last week, and I visited both Scrapbook stores. Scrapbook Store and More is located at milepost 5.4 on the bypass. It is smaller, but has a large selection for its size.
My favorite is Beach Memories at milepost 10 on the bypass. Its in the Plaza Del Sol shopping center set back a bit from the road. They have a great beach selection including die cuts, paper, stickers etc. I think they also have a website.

Have fun! :sunny: We've been going there for 15 years with old friends and neighbors. Even after moving to Alabama! We love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter