Scouts

What Scouts are you in

• Cub

• Boy

• Girl

• not in any

Results are only viewable after voting.
I used to be in girl scouts by my troop decided to call it quits a while ago..

6 years a girls scout, but my troop called it quits too. well, my mom did anyways! :p......she was the leader. ;) the only thing i liked were the cookies!:rotfl:

I did girl scouts. It was fun. I always sold alot of cookies to people, and I loved delivering them. I can't wait to have some thin mints.

My boys are in Scouts. DS7 is a Tiger and DS10 is a Bear. They have fun ,but it is a lot of work. We are earning badged and just finished pine wood derby. Saturday is Scout Day at the local mall and the kids have made boats for the Raingutter Regatta. We will be working a table for an hour. Yeah I guess you could say I'm a Cub Scout. DD4 is counting the days until she can be a Brownie/Daisy or whatever.

pirate: pirate: princess:

I did girl scouts. It was fun. I always sold alot of cookies to people, and I loved delivering them. I can't wait to have some thin mints.

I'm eating some right now!!! lol....

I was in girl scouts for a few years. Only made it to a junior though. Brownie days were the funnest...then I moved schools...movied cities, no girl scouts there...

:goodvibes

Aw well now I have other things to do...

i am a girl scout. i stay in it cuz i get to see my friends, i love going camping, and the service projects look good on resumes.

I was in Girl Scouts when I was younger, but I never made it past being a Brownie(?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter