Scott & Vinny: 13 days of Magic..UPDATED *NEW* 3/4 (The End)

I really want to try Turf Club someday. If we end up at the Treehouses in Jan of 2014 it'll be on the list.

looks like a fun evening!

It is so worth it. We might go back some time in the trip. :rolleyes1

After our photopass pics we decided to go and see how long a certain popular ride was. Let’s walk over.
P1030969.jpg

I had no clue a ramp was by the stairs here. I thought Lorrie was going in the direction but I should have known she knew what she was doing.
Almost there.
P1030970.jpg

A few pics from inside. LOl
P1030971.jpg

Lorrie is ready to get her game on.
P1030972.jpg

More shots as we walk or wait.
P1030973.jpg

This is one of my all-time favorite games. I saw they sell the Disney version. I might pick it up next time.
P1030974.jpg

P1030975.jpg

P1030976.jpg

P1030977.jpg

I do love to play Scrabble also.
P1030978.jpg

P1030980.jpg

Hmm, I should have used a flash.
P1030981.jpg

Kristel and Vinny.
P1030982.jpg

I’m sexy and I know it. ROTF!
P1030984.jpg

Now Lorrie was in her chair (read her report to find out why) and so we went the wheelchair route. I went in the car with her. Vinny said I cheat even though no one controls the ride on this.
P1030985.jpg

I do not have a pic of our score but I know Lorrie beat me.

SIDENOTE **I have lost my cellphone pics. So some food and ride photos I will not have**

I believe the time posted was for 60 minute wait but from the first pic to the last one here is a 30 time frame.

Time to stop.

Up next,

The end of the night.

Never doubt me I knew what I was doing.

It did say there was a 60 minute wait but it was nowhere near that. I didn't know there was a Disney version of that game. I must look for it. Scrabble is a favorite game of mine but I play against a computer online. Jim says I cheat because I'm smarter than he is. :confused3

I did beat you and have the pic to prove it. It will be in my TR.

That was fun and nice that the wait wasn't too bad. I forgot to mention I love the pose Vinny is giving in that DHS photo pass pic, he looks so Hollywood.

Great photos!
Your TR has convinced me that I need to try Turf Club.
How is the transportation from SSR to the parks? I'd love to stay there at least once.

i knew i wasnt the only one who didnt know about that brand NEW ramp by the stairs.

;)

Okay, I'm all caught up now. You scared the bejezzus out of me when you said that you fell back asleep without resetting the alarm. I was so afraid that you'd miss your car arrival.

It looks like your trip is off to a wonderful start! We ate at The Turf Club a couple of trips back and we really enjoyed it. From the way you described your table, it sounds like we were in almost the same spot.

Never doubt me I knew what I was doing.

It did say there was a 60 minute wait but it was nowhere near that. I didn't know there was a Disney version of that game. I must look for it. Scrabble is a favorite game of mine but I play against a computer online. Jim says I cheat because I'm smarter than he is. :confused3

I did beat you and have the pic to prove it. It will be in my TR.
:thumbsup2
I play also online. Fun game.
:rotfl2:
I admitted I lost. Though you must have cheated some how. :lmao:

That was fun and nice that the wait wasn't too bad. I forgot to mention I love the pose Vinny is giving in that DHS photo pass pic, he looks so Hollywood.
I was so happy the wait wasn't too long.
he loves to pose.

I justr ealized that you started your new report. I'll be back after I catch up.

Great photos!
Your TR has convinced me that I need to try Turf Club.
How is the transportation from SSR to the parks? I'd love to stay there at least once.
it is really good. We have no issues with it. Some people think it is too far from the parks but really it does not bother us. I would suggest Grandstand only for the fact it is the first stop on and off but getting on means you also have to ride through the loop. We don't mind being the section is so quiet and peaceful and the walk if you request the first building (8000's) is less than 5 minutes to the main building.

i knew i wasnt the only one who didnt know about that brand NEW ramp by the stairs.

;)
I had no idea it was there. :lmao:

What twitter posts? I don't have Twitter.
Then I guess you are a lady. :)

Okay, I'm all caught up now. You scared the bejezzus out of me when you said that you fell back asleep without resetting the alarm. I was so afraid that you'd miss your car arrival.

It looks like your trip is off to a wonderful start! We ate at The Turf Club a couple of trips back and we really enjoyed it. From the way you described your table, it sounds like we were in almost the same spot.
That would not have been good. They do call so the call would have woken us.
Nice place being it is peaceful.

Last I left off we had just finished Toy Story. Now I believe we were going to go on Star Tours. We walk.
P1030986.jpg

I love this fountain. Not sure why but I do. I guess cause I love the movie.
P1030987.jpg

The bottom of the fountain. I think potty breaks were being had here.
P1030988.jpg

This used to be my favorite place to take a break but we will get to that another day.
P1030989.jpg

Where is everyone? See the orange glow in the front that is Lorrie's wheelchair. LOL She had it decorated.
P1030990.jpg

I really do need to practice my nighttime photo taking skills.
P1030992.jpg

The entire time waling around we heard sounds. Sirens, talking. Like you are really in a city. I have never heard that before there.
P1030994.jpg

Some more photos along the way.
P1030995.jpg

P1030996.jpg

We made it to our tour. I believe it was a walk on but we took a different route.
P1030998.jpg

The queue.
P1040001.jpg

The video before loading.
P1040004.jpg

C-3po.
P1040005.jpg

The ride was so good. We had a scene with Boba Fett. So COOL.

Exiting the ride we saw.
P1040006.jpg

P1040007.jpg

The store as we entered.
P1040008.jpg

I love that store but then again I am a Star Wars nerd.

I think I am going to stop here and finish the night in the next posting.

Up next,

The end of day 1

The entire time waling around we heard sounds. Sirens, talking. Like you are really in a city. I have never heard that before there.

Isn't that so cool? Once when we were there in December we had shut down the park and we were at the Osborne Lights area. I believe the park closed at 8:00 and we stayed until like 9:00, so there were VERY few people around as we left. When we walked past Star Tours as we were leaving, we heard these little voices. Ray stopped and told me to shut up and listen, and sure enough, it was coming from the front of Star Tours where they have the little Ewok area up in the trees. It was Ewoks talking to each other! Disney never skips a beat when it comes to theming.

I love that store but then again I am a Star Wars nerd.

I love that store too! Last trip I didn't get to look around much. Seth wasn't quite walking yet, so he was in the stroller most of the time. And since we had to take turns on thrill rides, I was with the stroller while I had the chance to look around the store (while Ray was on the ride) and a stroller is not a good idea in that store unless it's completely empty!!!

Funny today was your Star Tours post , I thought of you when the big announce came out abot Disney buying Lucas films. I knew you would be over the moon. At least I think you will be, more Star Wars!!

Isn't that so cool? Once when we were there in December we had shut down the park and we were at the Osborne Lights area. I believe the park closed at 8:00 and we stayed until like 9:00, so there were VERY few people around as we left. When we walked past Star Tours as we were leaving, we heard these little voices. Ray stopped and told me to shut up and listen, and sure enough, it was coming from the front of Star Tours where they have the little Ewok area up in the trees. It was Ewoks talking to each other! Disney never skips a beat when it comes to theming.

I love that store too! Last trip I didn't get to look around much. Seth wasn't quite walking yet, so he was in the stroller most of the time. And since we had to take turns on thrill rides, I was with the stroller while I had the chance to look around the store (while Ray was on the ride) and a stroller is not a good idea in that store unless it's completely empty!!!
I do love the little details they put into everything.
that store is very crowded so I definitely understand. Hopefully you will get to look around next time.

Funny today was your Star Tours post , I thought of you when the big announce came out abot Disney buying Lucas films. I knew you would be over the moon. At least I think you will be, more Star Wars!!
:yay::banana::cool1::woohoo: This was me when I heard the news and a 7th film. OMG!!! I am so happy it is unbelievable.

:yay::banana::cool1::woohoo: This was me when I heard the news and a 7th film. OMG!!! I am so happy it is unbelievable.

I don't even know anything about Star Wars, but I like Star Tours, and I am excited about what is yet to come with Disney and future Star Wars things. I think this will be a much more popular pursuit than the Avatar stuff, although I will reserve judgement on that, since Joe Rohde is involved in Avatarland. I trust that he will do something amazing, if possible.

You are right there were potty breaks by the fountain - for me. That wait at TSM was long. :rotfl2:

I never noticed the base of the fountain before, always looking at the big picture. Very cool.

I was upset that I seemed to be so far ahead til I realized Vinny was even further down than I was. That is the bad thing with the scooter, you can move much faster than you think you are going.

I "found" the sounds back in that area a couple of years ago when I went down for Ip Dip with Jim. It wasn't crowded and I was taking my time wandering around. One of the little details that makes Disney so much fun.

Was that with Boba Fett. I have seen all of the Star Wars movies but can never remember character names.

The Turf Club sound like a new must try restaurant, DHS didn't look all that crowded that night, I have never been through the regular que for TSM only the fastpass lane.

I don't even know anything about Star Wars, but I like Star Tours, and I am excited about what is yet to come with Disney and future Star Wars things. I think this will be a much more popular pursuit than the Avatar stuff, although I will reserve judgement on that, since Joe Rohde is involved in Avatarland. I trust that he will do something amazing, if possible.
:faint: rent the movies. Parts 1-3 are not good but 4-6 are the best. 4 is my most favorite movie of all time.
I think Avatarland will be gorgeous if it is like the planet and inside a building. I always feel like I want to go to Pandora when I watch it and I am hoping it will satisfy that. :lmao:

Love your photos.

The store after Star Tours has a vacuum effect with my wallet!
Thank you.
:rotfl2: Me too except this trip. I was able to get through.

You are right there were potty breaks by the fountain - for me. That wait at TSM was long. :rotfl2:

I never noticed the base of the fountain before, always looking at the big picture. Very cool.

I was upset that I seemed to be so far ahead til I realized Vinny was even further down than I was. That is the bad thing with the scooter, you can move much faster than you think you are going.

I "found" the sounds back in that area a couple of years ago when I went down for Ip Dip with Jim. It wasn't crowded and I was taking my time wandering around. One of the little details that makes Disney so much fun.

Was that with Boba Fett. I have seen all of the Star Wars movies but can never remember character names.
Vinny also went potty.
I never really looked at the base of it but I had time. :rolleyes1
Vinny walks very fast and always leave people behind.
Yeah they do have little things that make it great.
We did have Boba Fett on this ride. It was very cool.

The Turf Club sound like a new must try restaurant, DHS didn't look all that crowded that night, I have never been through the regular que for TSM only the fastpass lane.
Definitely try it.
The lines were not bad at all. You should go through once just for photo opportunities.

After our tour of the galaxy far, far away we decided to head over to the other side of the park.
As we passed 50’s PTC Kristel and Lorrie both pointed out the table and chairs up on top. I never noticed them before. I would like to sit out there. :lmao:
P1040009.jpg

Some more bad pics along the way.
P1040010.jpg

disneyoct201289.jpg

disneyoct201290.jpg

Here is the destination.
disneyoct201291.jpg

disneyoct201292.jpg

I decided not to go on the ride so Lorrie and Kristel went on and we waited by the exit and had some water.
disneyoct201293.jpg

Here is the pic of them on the ride.
40414560007.jpg

After the ride it was time to start heading out. Vinny wanted a pic by a car again. This time a taxi.
disneyoct201294.jpg

Here is Vinny posing with his luggage.
disneyoct201296.jpg

Oh look he found another car.
disneyoct201297.jpg

The hat one more time before left.
disneyoct201298.jpg

Exiting.
disneyoct2012100.jpg

We got outside by where the buses split and I saw our bus so we said our goodbyes quickly and we ran. We made it and were on our way home.

As soon as I walked in I went to sleep.

Up next,

Day 2 begins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter