Scott & Vicki's Art Deco Wedding and Disneymoon May 29, 2011 *Wedding Day Report!

Hello My Name is Vicki and I am a ebayaholic.:surfweb: I was originally bidding on another style of the buttons, but Kristilyn stole them right from under me!!! lol I ended up with these, not too bad if I do say so myself :)

DisneyButton.jpg

...:dancer:

Umm.. I think we're all ebay-a-holics.. that and etsy get me in soo much trouble money wise. :surfweb:
My credit cards officially been locked away until I can find myself a better job.

You 2 stinkers! haha. :rotfl2: I was bidding on them too! But I think I may have scored myself some buttons too! :banana: :banana:

OMG Dolly that is an amazing idea! I totally want to try to do something like this. I will keep you updated. Thanks again :)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL this is too much Mr. Creepo in the morning!!

I was laughing hysterically and DF looked at me like I am crazy! I have an interview this morning- but I had to respond to this!!

So Vicki and Kristi!? You both got Just Married Buttons now?!? THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer::dancer: :dancer::dancer: :dancer:

We all seriously need to arrange a meet-up at some point... lol... I dunno if Disney can handle all of us at one time.. ;)

I second this!
And sometimes I just start cracking up at mr. Creepo just because. Brian just walks in and shakes his head :dancer:

I think our Dfs are all on the same wavelengh Scott looked at me like I was crazy when I was talking about how funny Mr. Creepo is lol!

Let's do it definitely have to set something up!

Umm.. I think we're all ebay-a-holics.. that and etsy get me in soo much trouble money wise. :surfweb:
My credit cards officially been locked away until I can find myself a better job.

You 2 stinkers! haha. :rotfl2: I was bidding on them too! But I think I may have scored myself some buttons too! :banana: :banana:

You are too funny lol! Did you end up getting some buttons too? it's official those are our membership cards!:dancer:

Hey Vicki, I followed you over from my PJ, and I have to admit I've been captivated through all 10 pages!!

I absolutely love your theme, colors, creativity...you've been busy!!! And the wedding is so close now!! I can't wait to see how the next few months line up for you. Any updated photos on your brooch bouquet yet?

Hello My Name is Vicki and I am a ebayaholic.:surfweb: I was originally bidding on another style of the buttons, but Kristilyn stole them right from under me!!! lol I ended up with these, not too bad if I do say so myself :)

DisneyButton.jpg

...:dancer:

You are too funny lol! Did you end up getting some buttons too? it's official those are our membership cards!:dancer:

I think so? I'm just waiting for the woman to respond? Keep your fingers crossed!!

I really think the four of us.. yourself, me, kristilyn, sw33t.angel.. should plan a little get together! Would be so much fun! :cheer2: :cheer2: :grouphug:

Hey Vicki, I followed you over from my PJ, and I have to admit I've been captivated through all 10 pages!!

I absolutely love your theme, colors, creativity...you've been busy!!! And the wedding is so close now!! I can't wait to see how the next few months line up for you. Any updated photos on your brooch bouquet yet?
Thanks! No pics yet. I bought the last 9 brooches last night on eBay so they should be here in about 3 weeks they are coming from China so it could take a bit. Thanks for following along I am looking forward to yours as well :)
I think so? I'm just waiting for the woman to respond? Keep your fingers crossed!!

I really think the four of us.. yourself, me, kristilyn, sw33t.angel.. should plan a little get together! Would be so much fun! :cheer2: :cheer2: :grouphug:

I am open to suggestions I think it would be fun. Disney wouldn't know what hit them. Lol! We can't forget about librarygeek she's looking for buttons too we gots to help her get her membershp card :). It's so crazy because we are all honeymooning at different times so yeah. I know for sure Df and I are going next year for our one year. So I guess we just have figure out where everyones head is at as far as vacation plans. But it sounds like fun let's get it together. You other girls let us know what you think :)

HAHA... who knew Mr. Creepo could make wedding planning so much fun? DF totally thought I was a nutjob this morning because I was laughing so hard! :lmao:

Thanks! No pics yet. I bought the last 9 brooches last night on eBay so they should be here in about 3 weeks they are coming from China so it could take a bit. Thanks for following along I am looking forward to yours as well :)

I am open to suggestions I think it would be fun. Disney wouldn't know what hit them. Lol! We can't forget about librarygeek she's looking for buttons too we gots to help her get her membershp card :). It's so crazy because we are all honeymooning at different times so yeah. I know for sure Df and I are going next year for our one year. So I guess we just have figure out where everyones head is at as far as vacation plans. But it sounds like fun let's get it together. You other girls let us know what you think :)

Yes- we shall be the fab five!! (sw33t_angel, bickimook2, kristilyn, librarygeek, lilsqueakrr)

I think a trip sometime in the near future would be awesome!!! We should go when we are all already married, just a girls trip away from our husbands!! haha :goodvibes Or maybe they can tag along and try to figure out together why we love Mr. Creepo so much :dancer:

HAHA... who knew Mr. Creepo could make wedding planning so much fun? DF totally thought I was a nutjob this morning because I was laughing so hard! :lmao:

Yes- we shall be the fab five!! (sw33t_angel, bickimook2, kristilyn, librarygeek, lilsqueakrr)

I think a trip sometime in the near future would be awesome!!! We should go when we are all already married, just a girls trip away from our husbands!! haha :goodvibes Or maybe they can tag along and try to figure out together why we love Mr. Creepo so much :dancer:

Ahh that would be so much fun! We should definitely try to arrange something at some point in the future. I will be in grad school til June 2012, but perhaps after that... or maybe even some sort of break in between classes...

:dancer:

Where did you end up finding them? Another ebay bid?

I'm down for whenever you girls want to go! :dancer:

Ahh that would be so much fun! We should definitely try to arrange something at some point in the future. I will be in grad school til June 2012, but perhaps after that... or maybe even some sort of break in between classes...

:dancer:

Where did you end up finding them? Another ebay bid?

Yes, we have to find her buttons. :surfweb:
I actually messaged the woman that originally had them listed on ebay and she said she could probably get me some without having to do an auction! Woohoo! :woohoo: :woohoo: Go me! I'm just waiting for her to email me back.

As far as the get together goes, moneys a smidgen tight, but I'm trying to talk DF into going down for a long weekend sometime this year or early next! ha. If not our DisneyMoon will be in Oct 2012. But I MUST get there before hand! Keep your fingers crossed for me to find a new job and then we can definitely do the girls weekend! Hehe. Whenever's cheapest works for me! :rolleyes1

Disney should start preparing now! :yay: :yay:

I actually messaged the woman that originally had them listed on ebay and she said she could probably get me some without having to do an auction! Woohoo! :woohoo: :woohoo: Go me! I'm just waiting for her to email me back.

As far as the get together goes, moneys a smidgen tight, but I'm trying to talk DF into going down for a long weekend sometime this year or early next! ha. If not our DisneyMoon will be in Oct 2012. But I MUST get there before hand! Keep your fingers crossed for me to find a new job and then we can definitely do the girls weekend! Hehe. Whenever's cheapest works for me! :rolleyes1

Money is also tight for me, so maybe we could do a budget Disney trip. Fingers crossed on the job front for you!

So Vicki,
I have to ask you a question... For the aisle that you are having with the round flowers going down how are you getting them to stay up? Are you using some kind of stick? The reason I ask is that I am going to make petal cones and put mini bouquets in them going down the aisle but I thought that yours looked a little easier but don't really know how to pull it off. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Money is also tight for me, so maybe we could do a budget Disney trip. Fingers crossed on the job front for you!

Budget Disney trip and all of you girls come to my wedding!! :banana:

Ah!!!! That would be so much fun to see a wedding at the Swan Kristi! DF and I were talking about doing a Disney trip over Christmas break, I am in grad school too just like Becky, so I have breaks from the second week of December until like the 2nd or 3rd week of January so that would be a good time for me, but I know lots of you are having your weddings in September, October, and November so you probably wouldn't be able to go back that soon. If not then, then over the summer of 2012 would be good. Hmm...I don't know what is everyone else thinking, what's best for each of you? If we waited until next summer then we could all celebrate our anniversaries that would at least give us a good excuse to the DF's lol! I am game from pretty much anything, just let me know. I hope you get the job Jenifer :goodvibes

So Vicki,
I have to ask you a question... For the aisle that you are having with the round flowers going down how are you getting them to stay up? Are you using some kind of stick? The reason I ask is that I am going to make petal cones and put mini bouquets in them going down the aisle but I thought that yours looked a little easier but don't really know how to pull it off. Any help would be much appreciated!!
:wave2: Hi. I am actually doing flower ball pomanders that are hanging from the side of the aisles with ribbon. I like the idea in the picture, but it's not really feisable for my venue. Here are the flower balls I am using.

photo-73.jpg

I made about 8 of these a couple of months ago. I suggest attaching ribbon to your cones and then buying the wreath hangers and putting them on the pews and hanging the cones off of those, or just hanging the cones directly on the pews with ribbon.

You could do this hanging them directly on the pew

diy_flower_cones.jpg

or with wreath hangers that look like these

61mNJIB-vKL.gif

either way they should hang quite nicely, hope that helps :)

Just did some catching up... you girls are so silly!!! :)

And I love the photobooth!!!

Thanks!!! Yeah everyone is pretty silly over here :rotfl:

Guess what I finished today....my cake stand mock up! Here she is:

photo-77.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter