Scored RPR for $162.50/night through Daily Getaways

elaine amj

DIS Veteran
Every year, the US Travel Association runs a promo called Daily Getaways where you can purchase limited quantities of travel-related deals (hotel stays, car rentals, etc). A different deal goes live every day for a few weeks and some deals sell out within seconds. I originally found out about it from the Dis as they also sell Sea World and Busch Gardens tickets.

Last year, DH and I tried but couldn't click fast enough. This year, we managed to get a 2 night stay at RPR for $162.50 a night. (can also be used at another Loews 4 Diamond). https://dailygetaways.ustravel.org/Default.aspx

Very excited since the price really can't be beat. Anyone else ever purchased this deal before?

just compared the deal to getting the same tickets on the universal site - looks like there is a $100+ savings there...makes me think it is a good deal, unless there is someplace where one can get it cheaper?

It's $788 on Undercovertourist for 4 adult 2+1 tickets. So it's a decent deal if you need all 4 to be adult tickets and you want 3 day tickets. I also bought my tix on cheaptickets to get the ebates cashback before the last price increase so I honestly didn't look too closely. Its about the same price as regular undercovertourist prices before the last price increase I think.

I say for $88 savings go for it :)

Congrats, I was able to grab one of those to use for the Loews Santa Monica a few years back when my buddy was getting married in Malibu. Definitely a huge bargain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter