Scooter rental- Buena Vista or Walker?

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
so.... after reading a lot of threads here:thumbsup2 I have it narrowed down to 2 companies,and I'd love some expert advice.....which of these 2 companies? Seems like the price is the same, but Walker edges out Buena Vista for customer service record...... your opinions please!:cheer2:

I personally wouldn't go with either - there are much cheaper quotes out there.

But, if that's what you want to do, then who am I to argue.

I personally wouldn't go with either - there are much cheaper quotes out there.

But, if that's what you want to do, then who am I to argue.

Please elaborate..... I have been looking at various companies noted here,and reliability ratings, I haven't seen any cheaper:confused3

Please elaborate..... I have been looking at various companies noted here,and reliability ratings, I haven't seen any cheaper:confused3

If you don't go for a Disney-affiliated company then you'll save $$$s. I've booked with Florida Mobility Rental for next March, and they're a full $100 less for the 14 days I'll need it for.

Buena Vista quoted me a stonking $383 for the same period - and that was supposedly with a 20% discount! I'm paying $223 with FMR! Quite a difference, as you can see.

But whoever you go with, they'll be able to bring it to you at your resort: they're just not allowed to leave it at Bell Services before you arrive.

Walker. I've only ever gotten excellent service from them.

WALKER!! Great customer service.

I can't endorse Walker strongly enough! Great people, terrific customer service, long battery life, and scooters that run in the rain (4 solid days of rain in September!). Cheap isn't the only thing that matters, at least to me. My last trip I saw some of the most pitiful scooters ever as we toured the parks, and as always, I was so glad I chose Walker. Some of those other scooters had torn seats, bent sides, and just looked generally awful. Walker's are always clean and in decent shape. They're not brand new, but I never worry about them falling apart like I would with some of the ones I saw.

We've used Walker for 10+ years and never had a problem. Highly recommended.

I had a great experience with Buena Vista Scooters last week. The scooter was in GREAT shape. The battery charge never dropped below complete charge even though I used it day and evening in the parks.
I would use them again in a heartbeat.

We have used Walker the past 3 trips with my Dad. They have been stellar every time. On time for pick up and delivery, the quality of the ECV was great, they made certain we understood the assembly and disassembly, the battery life was never an issue and anytime we spoke with a CS rep while planning they were courteous and accommodating ( parents had a split stay for one trip)....it's why we've gone with them every trip...including the one this week!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter