• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scooter-go go elite- won't go

Pineapple Princess

Mouseketeer
HI!
I stepped on 4 nails a few days ago and the dr told me to stay off of my feet. Thankfully my Dad has a Go-go elite scooter and so I am borrowing it from him. We just got to Orlando today and my dh put it together in the parking lot of Sea World and when he put the key in nothing happened. I have been looking all over trying to find an answer, and my Dad just said, well it always has worked for me.

My Dh has fiddled with it a bunch. We know that the battery is totally charged. He took it off and on a bunch of times to be sure that it was lined up right.

Does anyone have any ideas?? We are here for a week and I really don't want to miss the fun.

Thanks!

This sounds simple, but have you made sure it wasn't in manual (or push) mode. Don't ask how I know to check that!;)

Did you push the reset button on the battery?

I just looked in my owners manual, and it says to check the fuse on the battery pack, and the one that sits under the battery pack. The one on the battery pack just looks like a button with a plastic covering. Push that in and see it it works! I have had that trip on mine before and the scooter has no power.

Did you push the reset button on the battery?

I just looked in my owners manual, and it says to check the fuse on the battery pack, and the one that sits under the battery pack. The one on the battery pack just looks like a button with a plastic covering. Push that in and see it it works! I have had that trip on mine before and the scooter has no power.

Oh that gave me hope, but we tried it and it is still deader than dead.
Thank you for all of your help. Anyone else?

Did you call your dad or the manufacturer??? :confused3 Hope you get things working!!!

Try calling Apple Scooters. They have those same scooters and when my personal one had issues, they were great at trying to help me. They might be able to come and take a look at it or talk you threw ideas to get it fixed. This is their number and website: (321-726-6837)
http://www.applescooter.com/

Burns Vista Scooters on the Boardwalk does repairs. It's too late today, they close at 11, but they open at 8.

MY sister reminded me we had a similar problem and it turned out to be a bad charger. Due to some problems with the original delivery, we had ended up with two chargers so it wasn't a huge problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter