Scoop's Pin Talk ?

Mainepinpal

Mouseketeer
I am headed to WDW on Wednesday this week, and I wanted to be sure to catch at least one of Scoop's Pin Talks at the MK. Is it still a 1 PM at the Expo hall? Which days does he give the talk? Did I read somewhere that his last talk is going to be on Jan1?
I would appreciate information from anyone who knows about these things.
Thanks a bunch, and I look forward to seeing some of you at WDW for the holidays!
Penny

I caught his talk this week at 1:30 at Expo Hall. I found it to be really helpful. I hope they keep him available for pin talks. It would be a real shame to do away with it.

I really enjoyed the pin talk. Of course, when you are his assistant for the talk and get a really cool pin for your efforts, it is extra special.

Maggie.....proud owner of a really kick buns Lilo & Stitch LE pin that _was_ my HG thanks to Scoop!

I think we were at the same talk! Remember Deana, Steve, Sarah & Steven? We got some good pin karma after his talk over at Downtown Disney because I traded a "great" pin and then one I really needed/wanted came my way via another trade within a half hour!!!

Enjoyed his talks and have been to a few over the past few years! Scoop is so great with the kids too!

We just arrived home last night after ten wonderful days but are really tired and now have to get ready for Christmas Eve tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter