Scooby3x1y's originals - New Toy Story Images - Please see 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Is it possible for you to design a CD label and cd cover? My DD is having a Mickey mouse clubhouse birthday. Her name is Sara and I guess the CD could say 'Thanks for coming to my 5th birthday - Sara'.

Hi, I hope this works for you. I know you wanted the names of the songs, but there was not enough room. And...after spending 3 hours just cleaning up the original graphic, I had to do what I could do to finish tonight.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!:worship::worship::worship:
You are so awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your talent:hippie:

Your welcome, have a good trip! Wish I was back "home" in so cal. We tried to get our boat on the lake today, and it stormed all day. We did get on, after an hour drive each way just to be on the lake only an hour. Bummer!

Your welcome, have a good trip! Wish I was back "home" in so cal. We tried to get our boat on the lake today, and it stormed all day. We did get on, after an hour drive each way just to be on the lake only an hour. Bummer!

Weather here in so cal sure has been weird this year! We've only had 2 really warm days. Pool isn't even warm enough to go in! But I'm sure it will be plenty warm in the Caribbean in 6 days!!:banana:

Thank you so much. Really appreciate your time and effort in all this. You are making one excited girl and her mommy very very happy.

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much. Really appreciate your time and effort in all this. You are making one excited girl and her mommy very very happy.

Thank you so much.

My pleasure! If you want the names of the kids on each CD, I can do that, but I will have to redesign the front, shrink it up to make room. There are so many songs, there isn't much room on the same side. :goodvibes

You made me a toy story design last year for my then 7 month old ds that was adorable on him and we got so many complaments.We are going back this summer and he is now old enough to pick his favorite character and right now it seems to be lightning Mcqueen!-he hugs anything he sees with him on it! I would love to ask you for the one with lightning with the checkered flag as the backround and the cars logo that is the name.His name is JAKE.Thank you so much in advance!

Going on the Magic Med cruise June 29 - July 9

Can you please create a Disney Magic image for

The Tedesco Family
The Kauffmann Family

and if you have anything with Italy on it - it would be much appreciated

Thank you

Here you go Joe! Have a good trip....have some Gelato for me. However, from Northern Italy, preferably Florence, it is so much better!

You made me a toy story design last year for my then 7 month old ds that was adorable on him and we got so many complaments.We are going back this summer and he is now old enough to pick his favorite character and right now it seems to be lightning Mcqueen!-he hugs anything he sees with him on it! I would love to ask you for the one with lightning with the checkered flag as the backround and the cars logo that is the name.His name is JAKE.Thank you so much in advance!

I'm so honored that you loved it and he wore it proudly! :thumbsup2 Can you check my photobucket, and post the link? There are so many that are close, so I'd prefer to get the one you want done instead of guessing. :goodvibes

Hi Lori!
Just putting my request on the thread like you wanted. I appreciate your help SO much!

Jack and Sally characters for my 11 year anniv.
I would use it as a tshirt/door hanger design.
Chastity and Justin are our names..
are vacation is in oct 27- nov 2

Again THANK YOU so much...!! I love your work and hope you have fun with my challange.

--Chastity

Here you go!:goodvibes

Hi ,

Please could you make 1 more design for me? Please....

I like this design
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/License Plates/?action=view&current=Alexia2.jpg

Could you alter it so that instead of minnie, we have all the Fab 6 characters in it? I don't want the wording '1st Disney Cruise 2010' at the bottom. Also, could it say something like ' Thanks for coming - Sara' and number 5 in one of ears. You could alter the design in any way so that it is more birthday appropriate:)

I am planning to use it on a birthday goody bag.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to the CD label as well.

Sorry, that is not my DISign. Natalie is no longer DISigning, so I could alter the bottom or name, but not the characters. Even if I added them, which I can, it will not look great because of the pink outline.

I will be returning to school in August. I will need them around the 1st week of August if possible so that I can make copies and get them sent out. Thanks so much for your time.
Dona Momma

hi! I was just looking at your photobucket account and I was wondering if you could DISign me 4 individual tags that say Daryn, Diego,Delaney, Elyanna if you have the time. It's the file that says license plate pictures, it's the ears with minnie or mickey up against it. I would like to include Walt Disney World 2011 on it if possible. Maybe minnie for the girls and mickey for the boys. Thank you so much in advance. I leave this friday to Disney!

hi! I was just looking at your photobucket account and I was wondering if you could DISign me 4 individual tags that say Daryn, Diego,Delaney, Elyanna if you have the time. It's the file that says license plate pictures, it's the ears with minnie or mickey up against it. I would like to include Walt Disney World 2011 on it if possible. Maybe minnie for the girls and mickey for the boys. Thank you so much in advance. I leave this friday to Disney!

Liz,

I need a link or a thumbnail picture please. :thumbsup2

Hi,

Could you help me out with the following designs for our cruise in August?

PetersonFamily2.jpg?t=1301076391
Could you make 2 of these? One would say The Poitras Family and the date would be August 7-12, 2011
The 2nd one would saty The Bump Family and the date would be August 7-12, 2011.

Thank you!

Hey Scoob! Looking through your Disigns this morn:surfweb: and I love so many of them! I can tell I'll have a good handful of custom requests. Is that ok? I don't want to overload you. TIA!!!

Dear Scooby,
I am brand new here and I did read the stickys but if I make any mistakes with my request I apologize ahead of time. I sent you a message last night but i cant find it now so if this is a duplicate message Im sorry. Your work is fabulous! I am going on my first trip to WDW the end of October. I have wanted to go my whole life and finally I'm going now at age 34! My favorite Disney movie is Pete's Dragon and I called Design a Tee at Disney to see if they have an image of Elliot the dragon from Pete's Dragon. Unfortunately they don't. I was hoping you would be willing to design a shirt for me with Elliot on it. I was thinking possibly with some kind of landscape or background or something to jazz it up so it isnt just Elliot. Unless of course you think simpler would be better. I don't want my name on it or first trip to Disney or anything. I don't know exactly how I want it to look so feel free to use creative license! I love your work! If you have any questions please feel free to message me. I can't pm yet because I don't have enough posts. I did read the sticky about how to make a tee using transfer paper but I'm still not totally clear, (I'm not very computer savvy.) do I need a special ink? How expensive is the ink and transfer paper? Can I use an inkjet since I don't have a laser printer? Do I have to tell you what kind of transfer paper I aak using before you make the design so you know if you should make white areas white or clear? Do you recommend light or dark transfer paper? If you chose to help me with this project please feel free to take your time since I'm not going until October. Thank you so much for your time, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. I hope you are having a great summer! -Roni (I am female, I know you can't tell by the name but I thought it might affect the design).

Hey Scooby!

I have 2 requests. I've looked all over your photo bucket and many others, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a bold graphic for a shirt transfer that is Christmas-y, but not a lot of detail with 2011 incorporated in there. I plan to print these on a red shirt, so I would like to have a lot of color in the background, but I don't want it too busy. The reason I'm being so specific is that we plan to take a photo in front of the castle (when we get into the park early because of a Bippity appt) for our family Christmas pic. Since the we want the photo to have as much of the castle as possible in it, the graphic would need to be less "busy/detailed" and more bold so that it'll be visible from a distance. I don't know exactly what I want.

We're also wanting Mickey and Minnie doing the hula for the Luau at the Polynesian (Minnie with the coconut bikini top and Mickey in a Hawaiian shirt). We'd like to have our names on there: Kim, Mark, Todd, Carolyn, Katie and 2011, perhaps also The Polynesian.

Do you think this is something you'd like to do?

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter