Scooby3x1y's originals - New Toy Story Images - Please see 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love it if you could do a few designs for me. I'm getting pretty good at doing the blanks, on my own. I have no idea how to do the name fills though. Can you please do some, at your convenience?
Kellet - boy, 23 mo. old, loves Mickey Mouse & loves Disney's Cars & loves Toy Story
Addison - girl, 8 yr. old, likes Tinkerbell, Minnie Mouse, or the fairies from Tinkerbell
Riley - boy, 10 yr. old, likes Star Wars, Chip & Dale, or Toy Story
Meg - girl, 17 yr. old, likes The Lion King or The Nightmare Before Christmas
Kristie - girl (me), mother of 5, Clemson Tigers or anything Disney
Tim - boy (my hubby), father of 5, Clemson Tigers, Air Force, or anything Disney
Thanks so much!!

Kristie,

Yours and Tims I'll have to do tomorrow. I was running out of creativity tonight. I realize a couple I didn't do as fills, but just let me know if you need them as a fill. I did a couple for a couple of kids because, again, I was running out of creativity, and couldn't make up my mind.

I don't even know what to say...I am literally tearing up. Saying thank you just doesn't seem like it's enough. But...THANK YOU so much. This means so much to me. We are finally finding stuff with "Riley" & "Addison" on it, but "Kellet", forget it.

I don't even know what to say...I am literally tearing up. Saying thank you just doesn't seem like it's enough. But...THANK YOU so much. This means so much to me. We are finally finding stuff with "Riley" & "Addison" on it, but "Kellet", forget it.

Your welcome, I totally get it! The designs made for me the first time by other DISigners, made me cry too. Especially the ones for my mom that we lost 6 years ago. Back in the day, 20 years ago, Daryl, Dalton, Mason & Courtney were not popular names. Now, you can find stuff with their names on it. Of course now that they're 20, 18, etc they don't care...:lmao:

Was Riley's okay, or do you want me to figure out a fill for him?:goodvibes

Here's one:

Also, if he likes TS at all, if you check in my Toy Story photobucket folder, there are more Riley's.

Both of Riley's are awesome! Kellet is the main one I'm having an issue with, and Kristie and Tim, because of the Clemson thing. The Clemson can wait though, because we don't have to wear that in Disney.

Thanks again...so much!!

Both of Riley's are awesome! Kellet is the main one I'm having an issue with, and Kristie and Tim, because of the Clemson thing. The Clemson can wait though, because we don't have to wear that in Disney.

Thanks again...so much!!

I'm coming up with something Clemson for Tim, but I would need more time for something clemson for you. Maybe if I have time on Thursday. Sorry, it's the best I can do. I hope Tim likes baseball.

Here you go:

Hello I love your DISigns I was wondering if you can do a few designs for me. Our cruise is not until December 15 2011 so if you can not get to it right away no biggie.

I need 3 Disney Dream Signs that will say

1) The Evans Family December 15, 2011

2) Nana & Gramps December 15, 2011

3) The Cordonier Family December 15, 2011

I need Dream Disney Cruise with the Names

Nana
Gramps
Michelle
Dan
Jay
Danielle
Kaitlynn
Adrienne
Lucas

I need tags for the cruise that say
To:
With Sailor Goofy? If not Mickey is fine.

Storm Trooper with the name

Lucas

3 Castaway Cays that say

1) Our First time at Castaway Cay the Evans Family

2) Enjoying our First time at Castaway cay with the Great Grandkids and Grandkids at Castaway Cay Nana and Gramps

3) Our First Time at Castaway Cay The Cordonier Family

3 Mater She loves me for my body designs each with the name

Jay

Dan

Gramps

Can you do a design with the cast of Toy Story with Andy's room in the background that says

Lucas is on the Dream playing in Andy's room with the Gang from Toy Story

Something along those lines lol.

Thank you sooooo much !!

Hi Lori!

I hope all went well with the Eagle Scout ceremony! Congratulations on such a HUGE accomplishment! :cheer2:

I saw a design that has Jedi Micky and Jedi Yoda. It is titled Harrison. here is the link http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/...f/?action=view&current=Harrison5.jpg&newest=1

Would it be possible for you to make one for Steve with "June 2011" for the date? I appreciate it!

And if you have any other Star Wars designs could you point me to them?

THANKS!
Melissa

Here's one, I'll try and do at least one more and post it in this post.

Hi, I fell in love with your design with the name Merilee with Tink as the I. I would love it if you could do one for my best friend Nina, but if possible with a hot pink pattern as opposed to the blue.

Thanks so much, and there is absolutely no rush.

Hi Lori! Can you possibly give us an update as to approximately where you are on requests? I know it's a busy time of year! Just being childish and impatient:lmao: and EXCITED!!!:yay:

Hi Lori! Can you possibly give us an update as to approximately where you are on requests? I know it's a busy time of year! Just being childish and impatient:lmao: and EXCITED!!!:yay:

No problem. I'm on the bottom of the page of 92. There are no requests on 93, just a couple on 94, and you're on 95. Hope that helps. It looked like the requests on 94 will be really fast too. :wizard: More than anything it is my time. It's midnight, I'm gone all day tomorrow, most of Saturday, and we're heading to the lake Sunday for Fathers Day. popcorn::

I can't figure out you guys can find ANY time to help us! I know how much life in general just seems to consume time! I find midnight about the time when I can get some mommy time and there's not an ounce of creativity left in me at that point!!:sad2:

If you are unable to get to the 2 requests by Wednesday, don't worry about it. We are leaving on Friday:banana: Don't want to waste any of that precious time!!:flower3:

Have a WONDERFUL weekend (sounds like you'll need a break on Monday from your busy weekend)!:cheer2:

Hi Lori! I was wondering if you could help with a few name designs.

I would like the purple name with tink laying on top (with the name HOPE)

and the blue name with tink laying on top (with the name FAITH)

Thanks so much! You're the best!:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter