Scientology! - Alleged Cults 101 - Cupcakes & Kool Aid for all!!!

Geesh, you know it took me like 2 hours before I realized what you were saying? :rotfl:

I'm such a burn out!! :headache:
I must be really stooooopid b/c it took me longer than that to figure that whole Diane in Dianetics thing out!!!!! :rotfl:

BTW -- someone now needs to report this post as me making a major personal attack on myself. Thanks! :thumbsup2
Hi! :wave2: Daxx, I just wanted to come and say, I saw how upset you were the other nite after you got your siggie taken away. :hug: I'm glad you didn't YAGE yourself. You know if you had, CR would have been so mad that you couldn't post to this Sci thread anymore, she would have hunted you down to the end of your days - you would have had to go into hiding at the Sci Celebrity Center. :tiptoe:
Thanks -- but what is YAGE? See ... told you ... stoooopid me! (again, this is the second time w/in one post that I've made a major personal attack ... you guys had better report this!!!!!!!)
Last night I had the big *S* talk with my almost 17 year old.

No no - not sex my friends, but Scientology.
:scared1: ! I think that talk has to be worse than the sex talk!!!!!

** I'm not adding the disclaimer b/c someone needs to report me for making a major personal attack!!!! Even if I'm attacking myself!!!!**

Correct. It would require auditing.

You know, Daxx was quite traumatised the other nite after they took away her siggie away. I think she needs auditing anyway! :eek:

Last night I had the big *S* talk with my almost 17 year old.

No no - not sex my friends, but Scientology. He is in a class which covers 'modern' topics - abortion, gay marriage, anything you can think of, assisted suicide - modern topics of interest.

But Scientology = assisted suicide. I think it would apply for the same topic. Look at Kat(ie). :scared1: I wish we could have de-tubed her before the marriage. :sad1:

After her wedding was when I abruptly left this thread. I was just so sickened by it.
vomit-smiley-007.gif
I couldn't stand to watch TC get so much control over her.

. . .Of course, it would take him being on Oprah again to bring me back. :happytv: :scratchin Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in again. :eek:

You know, I wonder if in that 25 year TC dvd set Oprah handed out, are there subliminal Sci messages embedded in each dvd? :scratchin

I wonder if there is a way to track all the guests (and their families) who were in that audience and got the dvd set, and how many of them will suddenly become Scientologists in the next several months. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

YAGE = Yet Another Grand Exit post :mic:
(where the Mods have to instantly ban you.)

I think if you report yourself, you might get your siggie back. :yay:

You know, Daxx was quite traumatised the other nite after they took away her siggie away. I think she needs auditing anyway! :eek:
Yeah, I def. need auditing. Those egrams need to be read and cleared. Better run down to the local Sci center and tie on those tin cans. Maybe if I just start w/a little kool-aid and then I might be ok????

** Disclaimer - this post is not intended to be a major personal attack on anyone! **

Ya think???? I'd try it but w/my luck I'd get banned.

** Disclaimer - this post is not intended to be a major personal attack on anyone! **

Daxx, I think while you are posting to this thread you have to change your disclaimer to:

** Disclaimer - this post is not intended to be an alleged major personal attack on anyone! **

good greif - what on earth did you say to feel you need to add a disclaimer??? couldn't have been THAT bad :confused3

wait - it wasn't Tom and Katie who reported you was it?? :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

BTW -- someone now needs to report this post as me making a major personal attack on myself. Thanks! :thumbsup2

Done!!! :thumbsup2

:rotfl:

YAGE = Yet Another Grand Exit post :mic:
(where the Mods have to instantly ban you.)

Hey - if you YAGE, you take what you get. JMHO of course. :rolleyes1

** Disclaimer - this post is not intended to be an alleged major personal attack on anyone! **

YES! In this thread alleged is definately needed!!!!

IMZADI!! Glad the big O brought you back! :dance3:

Love the funny cupcakes! I should be in bed now, but (see: more Tom on my home page!) I found this & thought I should share:

Robo Tom

Robo Tom

The actor's back to his signature soundbites for his triumphant return to the Oprah sofa.

It was nothing but sweet, sappy, disgusting love for Tom Cruise on Oprah on Monday. The 45-year-old came to Oprah's studio in Chicago for the second part of an interview that began Friday at his estate in Colorado. Although the episode was a celebration of Tom's 25-year show business career, the intensely self-edited Mr. Cruise still made Oprah sweat to get full sentences out of him. When she asked what makes him nervous, he laughed to himself and said, "A few things." "You can name some of them, Tom!" Oprah said. He didn't.

That was the kind of afternoon it was on Oprah's couch, with Cruise giving pat answers to questions. He answered "tell us about working with Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men" with "that was cool" and "have you accomplished all your dreams, Tom?" with "I'm actually surprised how much I've accomplished and I just feel really privileged to do what I do." Come on, just say it: he wants to direct, he wants to win an Oscar, he wants to record a pop song with Timbaland.

A rare moment of realness came from the outspoken Jamie Foxx, who addressed the past three years of couch jokes about the man he calls "T.C." "The things that people may not know--I guess I can speak about them--is that all the stuff that's gone on in the past couple years, it does effect him," he said. "He does feel it. Sometimes he can question, like, 'Why is it happening to me?' And I say, 'You just keep being you. You just keep being Tom Cruise.' And then you see him go through the worst of it and come out of it beautifully, because he just keeps being himself."

On a cuter note, Victoria Beckham spoke about her first date with husband David, when the celebrity supercouple went to see Jerry Maguire. "It was the first time David kissed me, and he completely steamed up my glasses," Posh said. When they became besties with Tom, they told him that story, and Tom autographed the bomber jacket he wore in that movie and gave it to David as a present.

Posh recalled that when Tom and Mrs. Kate Cruise came to Madrid to see David play some footie, they went out for dinner afterwards and were firsthand witnesses to Tom serenading Kate with "You Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" in the middle of the restaurant. How very Tom that such a spontaneous moment had been performed at least twice before--first in Top Gun and then again at his wedding to Kate in 2006. Will Smith said that the press hasn't come close to capturing who Tom really is, but it seems pretty safe to say that he's a man living behind layers of rehearsed bits, canned answers and practiced smiles. He should just let Suri speak for him from now on. At least she tells it like it is.

Seriously...is the guy running for president? ;) :lmao: Can't answer a single question with a straight answer.

This just in ... Tommy Stinks Up The Joint ... from our friend Perez Hilton ...

Bad news for Xenu!

America is over Scientology's most famous disciple.

PerezHilton.com has learned that the Oprah episode featuring Barbara Walters on Tuesday BEAT the Tom Cruise shows (part one aired last Friday, part two aired on Monday) in the ratings game.

The Babs episode scored a 5.0/13 rating and the two Tom episodes both scored a 4.1/11.

Is Paramount sure they want to make another Mission Impossible film?

Bad idea!

Here's what I want to know ... was America truly for TommyBoy? Were they ever that enraptured w/him??!! I just cannot imagine so after the whole Oprah couch bouncing and the Matt Lauer Glib incidents!!!! I thought America has been over Tommy since those things happened!!!!! Go figure. Maybe more Americans are drinking the kool-aid than we ever imagined!?!? I thought his popularity def. waned after his nonsense on Oprah and the Today Show.

That interview was SOOOOOOOOo annoying! The only reason he goes on Oprah is he know that she will just coddle him and not ask any hard questions, just alot of fluff.

I would LOVE to see him be interview by someone that would actually ASK him some QUESTIONS. Like "Do you believe in Xenu?" She created the illusion that she asked some questions, but she didn't get him to answer any of them. She mentioned how there were rumors that Suri was not his. He never said Suri was his, he just said how awlful it ws that she was compared to Rosemary's baby. I was waiting for the follow up. "Well, IS she yours? Well then, you wouldn't mind submitting to a little paternity test that I bought at the drug store and happen to have right here". OR when she said "some have said that Nicole has been pushed out of the childrens lives" he sat there with the most transparent look and said everything was cozy and fine and they share custody and it ws a big happy family. Geesh!!!Where were the real questions? Like "well, if Nicole wanted to raise the kids Catholic, what would happen? What would you say?" It ws so stupid.

That interview was SOOOOOOOOo annoying! The only reason he goes on Oprah is he know that she will just coddle him and not ask any hard questions, just alot of fluff.

I would LOVE to see him be interview by someone that would actually ASK him some QUESTIONS. Like "Do you believe in Xenu?" She created the illusion that she asked some questions, but she didn't get him to answer any of them. She mentioned how there were rumors that Suri was not his. He never said Suri was his, he just said how awlful it ws that she was compared to Rosemary's baby. I was waiting for the follow up. "Well, IS she yours? Well then, you wouldn't mind submitting to a little paternity test that I bought at the drug store and happen to have right here". OR when she said "some have said that Nicole has been pushed out of the childrens lives" he sat there with the most transparent look and said everything was cozy and fine and they share custody and it ws a big happy family. Geesh!!!Where were the real questions? Like "well, if Nicole wanted to raise the kids Catholic, what would happen? What would you say?" It ws so stupid.

That is because O was doing the interview for no other reason then to kiss some star butt and to try and get some big ratings (which didn't work!! :rotfl2: ). She has no interest in real hard jounalism. It's all fluff, and feel could crap.

Anyway, I'm sure the kool-aid and cupcake that she had off camera before the interview kept her very calm and non-confrontational in her questioning. ;)

I love the videos where the sci (and some other religions do this as well) imply that they are needed here to save humanity and the world, allegedly. Given the starving people, diseases, ecomonic troubles, and global warming...maybe someone should tell them that now would be a good time. ;)

I love the videos where the sci (and some other religions do this as well) imply that they are needed here to save humanity and the world, allegedly. Given the starving people, diseases, ecomonic troubles, and global warming...maybe someone should tell them that now would be a good time. ;)

Right, and their idea of saving the world is getting your money and forcing you to read some really bad sci-fi books written by the legendary LRH!!! :rotfl:

Anyone see Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday night? He always does fun things with stuff from the daytime shows. He had a clip of Oprah with Barbara Walters, but cut the Barbara Walters bit to insert a bit from her Monday show with TC. Talking about BW's affair with the black politician. Only it was Tom Cruise bubbling over about the affair and how he was in love. Very funny.

IMZADI!! Glad the big O brought you back! :dance3:

:yay: Thanks! It feels absolutely amazing to be back. :dance3:

I have a lot of homework catching up with all of you. I'll have to read this thread from the beginning (over the weekend) to find out what allegedly has been going on. ;)

Did anyone see Gayle King on Oprah the other day? She was just cooing over the fact that TC gave such a great interview and answered all O's questions so openly. She said she didn't feel TC had dodged any questions. :sad2: I thought, "How much Kool-Aid did she drink during that show?" :drinking1 :eek:

O, to her credit, did let some audience member on her show say she didn't think TC addressed bashing Brooke about her having PPD, with Matt Lauer, instead focusing on kids and their use of antidepressants.

But the O ripped her anew and said, "Haven't YOU ever said anything & it completely came out wrong? :scared1: Tom said he was wrong when he killed the messenger, Matt Lauer. That it came out wrong"

umm, Oprah, I think TC meant the messenger being him, speaking about children and antidepressants. That STILL does not address the fact he believes Brooke was wrong in her use of them.

Flipping channels later, I caught a snippet that someone on The View, (maybe BW(?)) did say how she felt TC dodged questions and in his usual way, laughed when he's uncomfortable with directly answering a question. :yay:

Yesterday, I missed it, because my cable was screwed up yesterday, but Cher said she had a secret affair with TC. Is she drinking Kool-Aid too!!! :eek: Was that just so she can get in tight with the gay transvestites who will be seeing her new Vegas show? Was that code for, "I'm with all you guys, I know what he's about? And if i was gay, I'd bop him too. ;) " :rotfl:

:yay: Thanks! It feels absolutely amazing to be back. :dance3:

I have a lot of homework catching up with all of you. I'll have to read this thread from the beginning (over the weekend) to find out what allegedly has been going on. ;)

Did anyone see Gayle King on Oprah the other day? She was just cooing over the fact that TC gave such a great interview and answered all O's questions so openly. She said she didn't feel TC had dodged any questions. :sad2: I thought, "How much Kool-Aid did she drink during that show?" :drinking1 :eek:

O, to her credit, did let some audience member on her show say she didn't think TC addressed bashing Brooke about her having PPD, with Matt Lauer, instead focusing on kids and their use of antidepressants.

But the O ripped her anew and said, "Haven't YOU ever said anything & it completely came out wrong? :scared1: Tom said he was wrong when he killed the messenger, Matt Lauer. That it came out wrong"

umm, Oprah, I think TC meant the messenger being him, speaking about children and antidepressants. That STILL does not address the fact he believes Brooke was wrong in her use of them.

Flipping channels later, I caught a snippet that someone on The View, (maybe BW(?)) did say how she felt TC dodged questions and in his usual way, laughed when he's uncomfortable with directly answering a question. :yay:

Yesterday, I missed it, because my cable was screwed up yesterday, but Cher said she had a secret affair with TC. Is she drinking Kool-Aid too!!! :eek: Was that just so she can get in tight with the gay transvestites who will be seeing her new Vegas show? Was that code for, "I'm with all you guys, I know what he's about? And if i was gay, I'd bop him too. ;) " :rotfl:

I missed that! MAN! I need to stay home and quit all this work rubbish and start catching up on SCI news!!!! :headache:

I think we need to invite Ryan Porter to this thread. I don't know how many times I've quoted him, and if he isn't already here, sometimes it's uncanny how he comes up with stuff we've said! This one's long...

Tom's Head Revisited

Tom's Head, Revisited

A sedate and seated Tom Cruise says he's learned "when and where to communicate."

Oprah, nervous? When it comes to reinterviewing Tom Cruise three years after the infamous couch vault, ya, a little bit. What a horrible time for her to be "off sugar"! She confessed a case of the butterflies to Tom while interviewing him at his cabin-esque mansion in Telluride, Colorado, for Friday's Oprah. Previously, the talk empress has doubted the sincerity of his public declaration of love. "I was not buying," she said of the couch-jumping in November 2005. "That's why I kept saying, 'you're gone, you're really gone.'"

If Tom holds a grudge, it didn't show as he warmly welcomed Oprah into his home, offering cupcakes Katie Holmes had just whipped up and showing off his collection of leather-bound scripts from his celebrated filmography, complete with his own notes in the margins. Then, with shoes off and feet curled under her on Tom's sofa, Empress O marched through three years of craziness.

Addressing the couch business, Tom couldn't quite bring himself to take it all back. "I just felt that way, and I feel that way about her," he said. "I can't even articulate it, to be honest. That feeling, that connection. Just who she is and what she means to me." But he implicates Oprah in the intensity of his reaction. "You were egging me on!" he interrupted as Oprah tried to ask a follow-up question. "You were egging me on. You were egging me on! You were egging me on, too." When asked if he would take it back knowing what he knows now, he said, "Knowing what I know now, you go ya, I get it." What does that even mean?

He regrets bringing up Brooke Shields' post-partum depression as he trashed psychological medications. "It came out wrong," he says. "It's just not true. I was raised by four women who have children and babies. I'm not trying or want to tell anyone how to live their life or what they should believe or shouldn't believe." His objection is to putting kids on medication, or "child drugging" as he sensationally calls it. "I think the parent should be able to and should make that decision," he says.

All of these accessible, relatable sound bites are part of the epiphany Cruise came to in the three years of hilarious and not so hilarious alien-related humour directed at the 45-year-old actor. "Knowing when and where to communicate, I think that's important," he says of the lessons learned since his Oprah appearance.

The second part of the interview will air on Monday when Tom visits Oprah's studio to talk about 25 years in show business. "To me, nothing that he's done professionally holds a candle to who he is as a human being," Jada Pinkett Smith says in the episode. "There's not a single piece of press, there's not been a single interview, there's not been a single image in the 25 years of his career that gets anywhere near capturing who he is," Will Smith says. It's hard to believe every journalist and photographer has failed in suggesting what Tom is like behind closed doors, but we're not about to argue with Hollywood royalty, and by royalty we mean the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

This just makes me :rotfl2:

If you didn't see Friday's show (CR? :rolleyes1 ) ,the first part I bolded is exactly what he did. You have to read it with Tom-intensity. And I love the "what does that even mean?". Most of Friday's interview was like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter