Scientology! - Alleged Cults 101 - Cupcakes & Kool Aid for all!!!

After reading about her though, I feel like mom of the year!!!! :banana:

No kidding! :lmao:

09-506%20MOM%20OF%20THE%20YEAR%20FRAME.jpg

Goodness-How did you miss that thread?:rotfl2: What a mess that kid is going to be.

No one linked me!! I cant be everywhere!!! :lmao:

Id appreciate a heads up on future Scientology threads....thanks folks! ;)

Okay, I'm new to this thread so what's the deal with Tom's kids with Nicole? She's Catholic and he's crazy-what are Isabella and Connor?

Okay, I'm new to this thread so what's the deal with Tom's kids with Nicole? She's Catholic and he's crazy-what are Isabella and Connor?

:rotfl2: I love it, he's crazy!! You hit the nail on the head with that one.

Isabella and Connor currently live with their aunt (Tom's sister) in CA. She homeschools them. They very rarely see their mother. Currently they are calliing Katie 'mom'. :sad2:

Nicole has expressed a desire to move back from CA from TN with her DH Keith Urban so that she can develop more of a relationship with her older children. Hopefully, she will be able to extract them from the jaws of the cult, but she is now considered a wog and I wonder, with her kids being teenagers and heavily indoctornated into the cult, how they will recieve her being so close to them? I hope they are open to a strong realtionship with her and don't push her away because she is ex-sci.

Just so you know, when you type out C o S together (meaning Church of Scientology), the filter blocks it!! Hey, is this site run by Sci's? :lmao:

Isabella & Connor are being raised as Scientologists - do not attend normal school, they are schooled in Scientology.

Nicole is considered an SP (suppressive person, as she is not a Scientologist) and the kids really dont want anything to do with her, because of such.

Its sad.

No kidding! :lmao:

09-506%20MOM%20OF%20THE%20YEAR%20FRAME.jpg
I LOVE IT!!! :rotfl: I will see if I have room for it on the mantel with all my other medals and awards. ;)

No one linked me!! I cant be everywhere!!! :lmao:

Id appreciate a heads up on future Scientology threads....thanks folks! ;)
I'm sooooooo sorry!!!! Here I was over there posting and having fun and I totally slipped in not coming over here and telling all of you! :eek:

I promise, to all of you on this thread, it will never happen again. Now, can you please call off the gang-bang sec check? :scared1:

Oh, Lordy. What is wrong with Paramount? They are actually going to do a Mission Impossible 4!!! Didn't the last one lose money? Don't they realize that Cruise is losing his appeal at the box office? Do the Sci's now own Paramount? I just can't make sense of this one. :headache:

I know that I am the voice of paranoia on this thread,,,BUT just wasnted to point out for everyones enjoyment that Rachel Rays show is owned by OPRAH. She is getting her Sci friends out there one way or another , isn't she? If they aren't working, then they can got on one of her shows for being an awlful parent!

Oh, Lordy. What is wrong with Paramount? They are actually going to do a Mission Impossible 4!!! Didn't the last one lose money? Don't they realize that Cruise is losing his appeal at the box office? Do the Sci's now own Paramount? I just can't make sense of this one. :headache:

No kidding!!!!

I know that I am the voice of paranoia on this thread,,,BUT just wasnted to point out for everyones enjoyment that Rachel Rays show is owned by OPRAH. She is getting her Sci friends out there one way or another , isn't she? If they aren't working, then they can got on one of her shows for being an awlful parent!

WOW! BLAH! I dont like the way this is going. :sad2:

starscientologybootcamp.jpg

LET GO OF HER ALREADY!!! Geesh, does he always have to have a grip on her like that? Look at her face!! She really looks scared!!

Just so you know, when you type out C o S together (meaning Church of Scientology), the filter blocks it!! Hey, is this site run by Sci's? :lmao:

Now, THAT'S funny!! :confused3 :lmao:

Sadly, I don't think you're paranoid at all. I think you're on to something. Something scary. :eek:

How weird.

Im going to URBAN DICTIONARY to figure out wth COSby means.

OKay -

It lists The Church of Scientology.

Its lists an abbreviation for 'beacuse' (which I personally prefer cuz ;) )

And it lists ...well, youll have to look it up. Im teetering on points.

But when you see it.... I ask: Who knew? :confused3

Katie looks more Stepford than human in those photos. Maybe Tom is going to remake Lars and the Blowup Doll.

Did anyone see Law and Order tonight? It was a take on a cult/religion that is very secretive with alleged mob like tactics. Ripped from the headlines.

John Travolta for a supposed movie role. Personally, I think this is how he looks without his(alleged) toupee.

travolta-full.jpg

John Travolta for a supposed movie role. Personally, I think this is how he looks without his(alleged) toupee.

travolta-full.jpg

I totally agree with you. I don't think they shaved him! :lmao:

I think he looks better with his hair like that then he does with that dead beaver up there.

ahhh you guys are mean - Vinny Barbarino isn't bald ..... much

I totally agree with you. I don't think they shaved him! :lmao:

I think he looks better with his hair like that then he does with that dead beaver up there.

I agree. More approaching Bruce Willis than TC. MUCH better.

I don't like that he's a Sci, and he's done some wacky things, but I just have to say:

Grease is one of our family's all-time favourites. It was just on tv the other night & we let the kids stay up on a school night, even though we already have it taped. I don't know why, but all 5 of us just love that movie.

I like most (I said MOST, not all) of JT's acting, right from Welcome Back Kotter to Face Off. TC, I can do without.

I don't like that he's a Sci, and he's done some wacky things, but I just have to say:

Guess which one is our family's all-time favourites. ;) It was just on tv the other night & we let the kids stay up on a school night, even though we already have it taped. I don't know why, but all 5 of us just love that movie.

Battlefield Earth?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter