Scientology! - Alleged Cults 101 - Cupcakes & Kool Aid for all!!!

WTH is he doing?

TomKids042808_240.jpg

What is he EVER doing - the alleged freak:

2007-06-26TomCruise.jpg

tom-cruise-couch-400a071907.jpg

tom-cruise-4.jpg

But I say - he's using LRON mind power. :3dglasses

What is he EVER doing - the alleged freak:

:rotfl:

OK, so he supposedly flew all those People to Napa but then we have this story!!...

From CelebrityWarship.com
Apr 27, 2008
Victoria & Katie: Dunzo
Posted by: Alyk in Katie Holmes, Victoria Beckham

The BFF relationship between Victoria Beckham and Katie Holmes is reportedly over. The former friends have drifted apart since Victoria and her family moved to Katie and Tom Cruise’s Beverly Hills neighborhood last July.

Sources claimed Victoria and Katie eventually became at odds regarding the Beckhams refused to embrace Tom’s beloved Scientology.

One well-placed source says: “Katie and Tom want to surround themselves with fellow Scientologists these days, and they are distancing themselves from anyone who is not a believer.

“For Tom, a non-believer like Victoria is very dangerous. She is opinionated, strong-minded, privately very against Scientology and has voiced her doubts.”
Her refusal to subscribe to the religion will surely have disappointed Tom.

In addition to the religion flap, Tom was allegedly unhappy that Katie decided to mold her image so closely to Victoria’s, even following her bizarre 900 calorie-a-day diet.

Katie is said to have been so enamoured by Victoria’s size zero figure, which she maintains with a 900-calorie-a-day diet of edamame beans and seaweed shakes, that her own weight has plummeted to 7st 12lb, more than a stone underweight for her 5ft 9in frame.

Katie has also abandoned her girl-next-door wardrobe of jeans and T-shirts in favour of designer dresses, and swapped her long flowing hair for a structured bob.

She looks like a carbon copy of Victoria. “When Victoria first moved to LA there was a degree of hero worshipping on Katie’s part,” says a source close to the women. “She copied Victoria’s look, the way she dressed and, worryingly, what she ate.”

Now Tom is reportedly concerned that his wife is turning into a Victoria clone. And it is not only the drastic dieting he is said to take issue with.

“In many ways Victoria is very un-Hollywood,” says the source. “She hates working out and has yet to go to a gym in Los Angeles. She lives on a strict diet, treating herself to frozen grapes to keep her going during the day.”

The last nail in the BFF coffin? Victoria suggested that Katie should get a tattoo, and Katie responded that she thought tattoos were “tacky.”

“Victoria considers hers to be miniature works of art, but Katie said she thought they were tacky. They didn’t speak for a while after that.”

Sorry I have to do this to you all - as it will surely induce vomiting, but this is what I was greeted with when I logged on this afternoon.......

OprahTom042808_240.jpg
Oprah Winfrey and Tom Cruise officiate the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo, Norway

Will Oprah Winfrey be able to resurrect Tom Cruise's tattered reputation from between the stomped sofa cushions of her talk show?
Details of the Big O's two-part sit-down with Katie Holmes' more diminutive, damage-controlling half are trickling out and all signs point to the need to stock up on Pepto-Bismol.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that while filming her show Saturday in Sin City, Oprah swooned to the audience about the cozy snowmobile ride she'd just shared with Cruise at his Telluride, Colo., compound.
"I see what happened to Katie," she announced, before taking us to a truly terrifying visual place. "There's something about the guy's butt, and you're scooched up there ... You're like, 'Take me home. Anywhere else you want to go, Tom? I'm free this afternoon.'"
The starry-eyed Oprah, whose real estate holdings include a Santa Barbara estate valued at more than $80 million, also enthused that his vacation home is the "most spectacular" she's ever laid eyes on.
She then quipped, "I did not jump on his couch."
But she does pick Cruise's "Dianetics"-devoted brain -- in the nicest way possible, we're sure -- about his frenzied, furniture-hopping declaration of love for Holmes, his "you don't know the history of psychiatry" rant to Matt Lauer and Scientology, reports E! News.
No word on whether Winfrey asked why she didn't receive an invitation to his 2006 nuptials to Holmes.
Conveniently enough, one of the guests on Saturday's show was Cher (she was joined by fellow music legend Tina Turner), who received a hello from Cruise via Oprah.
TomKids042808_240.jpg
Tom Cruise, son Connor, and daughter Isabella at the MLS soccer match in Carson, Calif., on April 26, 2008

The paper says the eternally preserved music icon proceeded to weigh in on Tom's non-glib charms, talking about how they dated before he hit it big, much to the inexplicable delight of the estrogen-heavy crowd of three thousand.
She recalls him as shy, sweet and poor (adjectives that have since been replaced by "intense," "proselytizing" and "loaded"), admitting, "It could have been a great big romance because I was crazy for him."
The Telluride portion of the Cruise interview, which is keyed to the 25th anniversary of his breakthrough tighty-whitey-clad role in "Risky Business," will air on Friday, with a sit-down at Oprah's Chicago studio set for May 5. (Cher and Tina's episode airs May 8.) Holmes and 2-year-old daughter Suri will reportedly be featured in the love-fest. Here's hoping the sofas are safely tucked away. Meanwhile, Tom was back in Los Angeles on Saturday, sporting a Ward Cleaver-esque cardigan as he joined kids Bella, 15, and Connor, 13, in cheering on pal David Beckham as he helped lead the L.A. Galaxy to victory.
Next: Quickies: Halle Shows Off Post-Baby Curves

Oh and by the way....about that article saying the Seal and Heidi Klum have now "joined the group" - I am not surprised at all! Lately on TMZ when ever you see a clip of Seal, he is very agitated and rude and holier-than-thou at the paps. I had commented that He was starting to act like Tom Cruise being squirted by the water gun on the red carpet (remember when he had just started acting nuts?) He has that "I know everything, you are scum" preaching attitude now.

It all makes sense now, he must be just far enough in his brainwashing that he has developed the HUGE Ego and feels he needs to teach everyone around him something.

Sorry I have to do this to you all - as it will surely induce vomiting, but this is what I was greeted with when I logged on this afternoon.......

OprahTom042808_240.jpg

Thanks. So now you had to make us all sick?? :sad2: ;)

Oh and by the way....about that article saying the Seal and Heidi Klum have now "joined the group" - I am not surprised at all! Lately on TMZ when ever you see a clip of Seal, he is very agitated and rude and holier-than-thou at the paps. I had commented that He was starting to act like Tom Cruise being squirted by the water gun on the red carpet (remember when he had just started acting nuts?) He has that "I know everything, you are scum" preaching attitude now.

It all makes sense now, he must be just far enough in his brainwashing that he has developed the HUGE Ego and feels he needs to teach everyone around him something.

WOW. Craziness. :scared:

I heard that the BFF's (Posh & Kat(i)e) were splitsville b/c of how "dangerous" Posh is to Kat(i)e on the radio this morning and almost fell out of my chair!!!! Can you even believe that Kat(i)e would let people tell her who she can/can't have as a friend?!?!!? We ALL knew that those two clowns were trying to sucker the Beckham's into becoming Sci's. Who are they moving onto now? Seal and Heidi Klum? Are they still BFF w/Will and Jada? Soon, they're going to find themselves w/o friends and only celeb. Sci's for friends (how limiting).

Doesn't it look like Tom's trying to suck Oprah's brain out through her temple??? And, doesn't it look like Oprah's thinking "Oh good heavens, get away from me you freak!"???
OprahTom042808_240.jpg

Doesn't it look like Tom's trying to suck Oprah's brain out through her temple???
OprahTom042808_240.jpg

Youre one of the few that remembers the Kat(i)e thing. You make me giggle everytime I see you use it. :)

Yes - it does look like that.

I saw the Oprah show one time, in person. And I was astounded at her head size. She's got a big ol' cranium. And I tried to tell people "She's got a really BIG head" and they would say they didnt notice.

Alright - check out her head. Can she even wear hats? She's got a big ol' head, right??? :confused3

Hey Tom ... Mr. Rogers called. He wants his sweater back!
TomKids042808_240.jpg

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood .......

Maybe she has a big head because she's so full of herself? But how then could you explain Tom's pinhead since he has the same problem. Hmmmm....

Why is it that when I see these pics and read these stories it is all so clear to me?

The Bible says that satan walks the Earth. Honestly, when I see these pics, in my head I see TC (and LRON) as Satan and he has his arm around Oprah kissing her. Satan wants to do whatever he can to pull people from God. That is his mission. Who better to sway (and bring masses with you) than Oprah? Satan pulls at all of us all the time. You have to live a good life to avoid his temptations. Wouldn't ya think that Satan would go after someone like Oprah pretty hard?

She says she had some sort of enlightenment years ago that Jesus was not the only way....that what if someone else called God by a different name. Well I gotta say, I understood what she meant at the time. I am Catholic and while I am devoted to Jesus Christ, I don't believe that good people who don't know about Jesus are damned to hell. I sort of believe that if they worship Good or God in some form (perhaps they call God Allah for example) and they live a good life, they are going to be OK. But at the same time, I do know about Jesus, and he is the way for me.

But it seems to me that these Satan driven people heard what Oprah said and they ran with it. I think they have taken that and used it to dig into her and now I don't really think she is worshipping GOd, but the "Spirit within us" or herself as it were .

In that pic, she just looks like she is so tickled to be being kissed by the anti-Christ.

I know - I get deep, but it is the way I see it.

In that pic, she just looks like she is so tickled to be being kissed by the anti-Christ.
I don't think little man is the anti-Christ though. From what I can remember he doesn't fit the biblical description of him. To many people think he is nutso. I don't see people worshipping him. Sure the Sci's do, but more normal people who haven't been brainwashed by their gobbeldygook wouldn't. :rotfl:

I love the "Mister Roger's" picture!! :rotfl2: They snapped that one at the right moment.

Why is it that when I see these pics and read these stories it is all so clear to me?

The Bible says that satan walks the Earth.
I know - I get deep, but it is the way I see it.

Im not religious. Im spiritual. I beleive in doing good on earth, cuz I dont think the end is *the end*.

HOWEVER - I wouldnt worship some dude, who says to feed babies Barley Water. I wouldnt worship "Satan" even though I dont even believe in 'Satan' why take the chance?;) And I wouldnt worship myself (which in a nutshell, is what Scientology is....every man for himself)

Whole thing is jacked up and I genuinally hope Oprah doesnt start pushing it. Look at what happens after her "Oprahs Favorite Things" show.

Im not religious. Im spiritual. I beleive in doing good on earth, cuz I dont think the end is *the end*.

HOWEVER - I wouldnt worship some dude, who says to feed babies Barley Water. I wouldnt worship "Satan" even though I dont even believe in 'Satan' why take the chance?;) And I wouldnt worship myself (which in a nutshell, is what Scientology is....every man for himself)

Whole thing is jacked up and I genuinally hope Oprah doesnt start pushing it. Look at what happens after her "Oprahs Favorite Things" show.

I think Oprah, preaching to the masses about Zenu and thetans is a heck of alot more dangerous then littleboy jumping up and down about it.

There are people out there that would do anything that O told them to do. They practially worship her. I shudder with the thought of all the sheep that would follow down this horrible path if and when she announces that she is doing it. :scared1:

I think Oprah, preaching to the masses about Zenu and thetans is a heck of alot more dangerous then littleboy jumping up and down about it.

There are people out there that would do anything that O told them to do. They practially worship her. I shudder with the thought of all the sheep that would follow down this horrible path if and when she announces that she is doing it. :scared1:

It is frightening enough how many are following her into her Godless New Age gobbelty gook. On her show , housewives stand brainlessly smiling into the camera wearing the bra oprah told them to wear, styling their hair the way she said it would look best, wearing the clothes from the designer Oprah had on the show, and actually saying that this "woderful class" that Oprah is teaching on her show and on-line have made them have all sorts of doubts about their Christianity. It is the Church of Oprah Winfrey. I swear she is not saying out loud she is a follower of Scientology because she and they know it will scare some off. She is waiting for the right moment to spring it. I think this new-age crap is her introductory "soft-sell" of it.

Being from Baltimore, it is really hilarious what Oprah has become. When I was growing up, she was on our local TV news and was a co-host of a local talk show. She was really annoying. She had a big afro and was a bit of a big mouth and did not come off as very educatated. She was just "that lady on channel 13" Frightening what can happen to someone with media and money.

Being from Baltimore, it is really hilarious what Oprah has become. When I was growing up, she was on our local TV news and was a co-host of a local talk show. She was really annoying. She had a big afro and was a bit of a big mouth and did not come off as very educatated. She was just "that lady on channel 13" Frightening what can happen to someone with media and money.

Well - being from Chicago - when she got "AM CHICAGO" I actually liked when she was gone, cuz a girl who is STILL on ABC 7 used to fill in - named Janet Davies:

Davies.jpg

She was just really, really REAL. And they'd have tough subjects on, and she felt so genuine with people.

And I to this day - remember being home sick, and dont even remember what the show was about - but it was one of those tear-jerker type ones. And I remember Janet Davies saying - when all else fails, water works wonders. Take a bath, take a shower and cry your eyes out....water works wonders.

Dont know why I remember it - but whenever I need a good cry - Im in the shower. :thumbsup2

Did you guys see this thread? http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1805041

I cant beleive I hadnt seen it sooner. Leah Remini's daughter is still on bottle at age 4 and is allowed to do whatever she wants. Hmmmm - sounds familiar. Remember, LRON said kids are just 'reborn' adults, and they already know everything and they shouldnt be disciplined cuz you might cause engrams.

Interesting.

I cant beleive I hadnt seen it sooner. Leah Remini's daughter is still on bottle at age 4 and is allowed to do whatever she wants. Hmmmm - sounds familiar. Remember, LRON said kids are just 'reborn' adults, and they already know everything and they shouldnt be disciplined cuz you might cause engrams.

Interesting.

Yup, read and posted a couple of times. If you noticed, I had to throw in the scientology link and how they don't like saying no to a child for fear that it might harm them later in life. :rotfl:

After reading about her though, I feel like mom of the year!!!! :banana:

Interesting.

Goodness-How did you miss that thread?:rotfl2: What a mess that kid is going to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter