Scientology! - Alleged Cults 101 - Cupcakes & Kool Aid for all!!!

And, you can be Catholic and a Scientologist (according to that interview w/Cruise awhile back). How that works is beyond me!!!!!

:scared1: Did he consult the Pope on this one? :rolleyes1

Would that make you a Cathologist? or a Scienthlic?:eek:

:scared1: Did he consult the Pope on this one? :rolleyes1

You're being glib, DISUNC! He's read the Bible. He's studied ALL religions. He doesn't need the Pope. He's done the research. Have you? HAVE YOU, DISUNC!?!?

:lmao:

People Mag. has an article about Suri Cruise turning 2.

First off, let me just say that if you plan on attending the shindig do NOT drink the kool-aid!!!! Also, try to hang w/the Beckham's b/c they don't seem to be buying into this whole Scientology scene.

With that said, here's the scoop:
"... the [Cruise] family is temporarily living at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center International in LA while their Beverly Hills spread is under renovation) ..."

Nothing like keeping Kat(i)e and Suri sequestered and under their thumbs, eh? :sad2:

So, if you live in the LA area and want to take one for the team, head out to the Sci Celeb Center and FREE KAT(I)E!!!!!!!!!

That must be why Katie is looking so bad lately. All she is getting is Kool Aid and no vegetables and fruits. How much you want to bet that he moved the family into the CC before he decided to renovate the house. To get her away from Posh and Becks.

But, what if, they have decide to impregnate her with LRH's sperm to create Baby No Two and it's not going well??

That must be why Katie is looking so bad lately. All she is getting is Kool Aid and no vegetables and fruits. How much you want to bet that he moved the family into the CC before he decided to renovate the house. To get her away from Posh and Becks.
I edited some of the original quote b/c I was more after the whole living at the CC. Anyway, here's the whole quote w/some info. on the Beckham's:
"Back home, (the [Cruise] family is temporarily living at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center International in LA while their Beverly Hills spread is under renovation), Suri unabashedly dives into the playground sandbox and easily keeps up with the three rambunctious Beckham boys ..." . I am shocked that Posh would even want to go there for a playdate!!!! I'm fearful for Posh even entering the CC!!!! They might get ahold of her, tie her up and brainwash her, too!!!!!

If the midget moved Kat(i)e to a hotel, he'd have to shell out cash ... which we all know he needs to put Kat(i)e through her egram readings and clearings, etc. She's v. far behind and needs to catch up and it's going to cost Tommy Boy some big $$. That stuff don't come cheap, esp. when you're a celeb!!!!!! Allegedly.

How will they ever get Chris Klein to agree to be the babydaddy w/o him taking it to the media!?!? Is there really enough money to get him to keep his mouth shut a second time around!?!?

You're being glib, DISUNC! He's read the Bible. He's studied ALL religions. He doesn't need the Pope. He's done the research. Have you? HAVE YOU, DISUNC!?!?

:scared1: You sound like every Nun i ever had in my 12 years of catholic school!

I cant keep up with ONE religion, never mind all the others!:banana:

:scared1: You sound like every Nun i ever had in my 12 years of catholic school!

I cant keep up with ONE religion, never mind all the others!:banana:

I was supposed to sound like Tom during his interview w/Matt Lauer on post-partum depression, psychiatry, anti-depressants, etc. Instead I come off sounding like a nun!?!?!? Thaaaaaaaaaanks, Unc!!!!!!!

Here's the link to the Tom Cruise/Matt Lauer interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwAaHbmF5S4

I was supposed to sound like Tom during his interview w/Matt Lauer on post-partum depression, psychiatry, anti-depressants, etc. Instead I come off sounding like a nun!?!?!? Thaaaaaaaaaanks, Unc!!!!!!!

:lmao: That would be your interpetation of Tom sounding like a Nun!!!!!!

:lmao: That would be your interpetation of Tom sounding like a Nun!!!!!!

No ... my interpretation of Tom sounding like the idiot that he is!!!! Anyway, I'm sure that he would tell you that he studied Nuns, researched them, etc.!

Stop being glib, Unc!!!!!!!

No ... my interpretation of Tom sounding like the idiot that he is!!!! Anyway, I'm sure that he would tell you that he studied Nuns, researched them, etc.! !!!!!!!
:scared1:

I'm sure his version of studying Nuns would be Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music!
:yay:
Stop being glib, Unc!!!!!!!
yes Ma'am!:flower3:

Not only does he not need the Pope - he is the POPE! He knows psychiatry, he knows religion, he is ALL KNOWING! HE IS GOD!!! :rolleyes: What a freak.

I'm sure his version of studying Nuns would be Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music!

:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

People Mag. has an article about Suri Cruise turning 2.

First off, let me just say that if you plan on attending the shindig do NOT drink the kool-aid!!!! Also, try to hang w/the Beckham's b/c they don't seem to be buying into this whole Scientology scene.

With that said, here's the scoop:
"... the [Cruise] family is temporarily living at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center International in LA while their Beverly Hills spread is under renovation) ..."

Nothing like keeping Kat(i)e and Suri sequestered and under their thumbs, eh? :sad2:

So, if you live in the LA area and want to take one for the team, head out to the Sci Celeb Center and FREE KAT(I)E!!!!!!!!!

This confuses me. the house he is renovating is HUGE, so why not work on a samll area, get that done and move in and work on the other areas. Plus I thought there were quest houses too?? Seems like they ahve been temporarily living in the CSCCI for a long time already. I think it is the better to keep Katie under wraps and maybe since Suri is so advanced for her age they need to keep her under wraps until she is more on par with what other kids her age are doing. ;)

This confuses me. the house he is renovating is HUGE, so why not work on a samll area, get that done and move in and work on the other areas. Plus I thought there were quest houses too?? Seems like they ahve been temporarily living in the CSCCI for a long time already. I think it is the better to keep Katie under wraps and maybe since Suri is so advanced for her age they need to keep her under wraps until she is more on par with what other kids her age are doing. ;)

I completely agree!!!! They're prob. conducting some wierd alien-like experiments on those two!!!! Creeeeeepy!!!

Looks like Posh has replaced Kat(i)e with a new Kate ...
PoshKate.jpg

Kate Beckinsale!!!!!!! Seems like they're new BFF! Wonder if it was all those trips to the Celeb. Center that turned Posh off?!?!

Is it me? Or is Posh starting to look Planet of the Ape's-Michael Jackson-ish

Also Prisilla Presley is looking like that Cat Woman lady.

Isn't it funny how extreme cosmetic surgery people either go the way of the ape or the way of the cat? If they are obsessed with pulling the skin up smooth=cat. If they get all obsessed with their nose and lips= ape.

It's been a while since I've been here! I was greeted by 2 online Sci/Suri-related stories today, so I just had to share with the people I knew would appreciate them most! :)

1st up: Suri turns 3.......er, I mean....2!;)
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20192831,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

2nd: Nicole actually tyring to rescue her kids?
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/m...-kids-out-of-scientology/20080418134209990001

That 2nd link??? WOW!!!! :eek: Lets see what happens. I personally think those kids have been doing it too long. Theyre allegedly brainwashed at this point.

Check out this allegedly crazy pic of him. MY GOD he looks allegedly like a LOON!!!

That 2nd link??? WOW!!!! :eek: Lets see what happens. I personally think those kids have been doing it too long. Theyre allegedly brainwashed at this point.

Check out this allegedly crazy pic of him. MY GOD he looks allegedly like a LOON!!!

Does he just wear black now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter