Scientology! - Alleged Cults 101 - Cupcakes & Kool Aid for all!!!

Without question the best impersenation of the The Midget's Cult Video I have ever seen!!!

See - now youre just being offensive. Midget??

I'd venture to say at least 75% of Midget's are at least a foot taller then Tom. Take it back.

:rotfl:

See - now youre just being offensive. Midget??

I'd venture to say at least 75% of Midget's are at least a foot taller then Tom. Take it back.

:rotfl:

I hereby apologize to any midget, little person, dwarf and whatever you prefer to call yourself. I realize that being compared to Tom Cruise was a mean spirited thing for me to do and I regret any pain or suffering that I may have caused you. :hug:

Hench forth, Tom Cruise will now be referred to as The Cultmaster.

I like the new name! I saw an ad on the train last week for the newest book for Oprah's book club. As usual, it's something to do with improving your spirit or something. ....Here...I went & looked it up because it just seemed kooky to me: there's an online CLASS series by Oprah & the author. What?!? She's now qualified to teach a CLASS? Here's a link:

http://event.oprah.com/videochannel/event/event_landing.html

They're pushing this so hard that the rest of oprah.com has been taken down. So, any unsuspecting Oprah fan that goes to the website will be forced to only look at this.

The book is "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle. ....Now I have to go look THAT up (is he a Sci?!).....Okay, here's his website, and his bio:

http://eckharttolle.com/eckhart_biography

I used to really like Oprah, but now I find her to be "I've found the meaning of life & you're not very smart if you don't agree". IMO.

Don't be sucked in!! Of COURSE it looks plain! Of COURSE it doesn't look like an alien landing site!! It takes THOUSANDS of dollars to see the alien landing site (allegedly)!!! Seriously, I wouldn't walk in. Not even in pairs.

Alright, I just looked at all the Oprah crappola, and I have news for you all, she is a gonner.

All of the milarchy about how to be happy, and NOT ONE MENTION of God. All sounds like a big "Scientolgy tech" to me. This is frightening. It is like one big mass Scientology indoctrination course for the unaware.

Where is God in all her talk of happiness? I know we are not all religious on this thread, and probably not all Christian, but we can all agree that if Oprah is in the least bit Christian, she would not speak of happiness outside of happing the Lord in your life. She is just talking about all this getting over your past crap.

Oddly enough, when I did a search to see if Tolle was related to Scientology, the only thing I found was a site for Ex-Scientologists who are now reading his book. Here's the link:
http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=74812

He just seems like a new age guru.

I never got back to this, but yes, the googling I did at the time seemed to indicate he didn't have Sci ties. He's "new-age", which is not new, of course. The bio I linked to lists his inspirations, and 2 of the people lived early in the 1900's, so no Sci there. Another person was from India or somewhere, and believed in levitation & other kooky stuff to lift your spirit. It was all weird stuff, but didn't seem Sci.

Now I have to go look at your link!

I never got back to this, but yes, the googling I did at the time seemed to indicate he didn't have Sci ties. He's "new-age", which is not new, of course. The bio I linked to lists his inspirations, and 2 of the people lived early in the 1900's, so no Sci there. Another person was from India or somewhere, and believed in levitation & other kooky stuff to lift your spirit. It was all weird stuff, but didn't seem Sci.

Now I have to go look at your link!

I spent hours at that site reading messages from ex-sci's who worked in the organization, lost their families, and some were even molested. Very scary stuff. I feel so bad for those people.

Since I effectively killed the thread for a few days, I am back to add more...

Pete Doherty & Scientology

(Who is this guy? And who is the girl he's interested in? And how many cults *ahem* religions gain members from boys chasing girls?)

I'm feeling old...should I know these people? This was on my home page as NEWS.

Since I effectively killed the thread for a few days, I am back to add more...

Pete Doherty & Scientology

(Who is this guy? And who is the girl he's interested in? And how many cults *ahem* religions gain members from boys chasing girls?)

I'm feeling old...should I know these people? This was on my home page as NEWS.

He is from England and is the Lead siger of Babyshambles (I think he is the lead singer....:confused3 ) But anyway, he was in alot of gossip papers here in the US because he was dating (engaged???) to Kate Moss for awhile, was in rehab numerous times, arrested alot, (might have went to jail, but not sure???) and than cheated on her with another model and she called off their relationship. Just think of a British male train-wreck Britney Spears type....LOL!!!!!

Hey......do you think all the sci's are voting for Priscilla Presley on Dancing with the Stars????

...Hey......do you think all the sci's are voting for Priscilla Presley on Dancing with the Stars????
Well, they must have gotten to the judges tonight. She surely didn't deserve the second highest score for the night.

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/m...he-world-has-tomkat-been/20080401143909990001

Wonder what poor Katie said or did, that she has been under lockdown. Honestly, no one can say that she looks good at all in the picture. She looks drawn and tired, and just an odd look that one can't really describe. And the whole hair thing, it keeps getting shorter and shorter, pretty soon she is going to have a buzz cut.

:banana: I think it's time we band together, to once and for all SAVE KATIE!!!!:banana:

Oh jeez, that pic is so sad. What have they done to her? Cutting her beautiful hair to me is like they are stripping her old identity. Gradually taking it away. At this point, I'm not sure she knows what side is up.

totally agree - part of the brain washing i suppose.

cut your hair - you'll look so much better

cut it shorter - you'll look even better

loose weight and you'll feel better

look like a crack head and you'll feel even better

poor girl is gonna end up dead if someone doesn't do something to get her out.

so quiet in here :rolleyes1

HAS EVERYONE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY SCIENTOLOGIST :scared1:

So I'm sitting at home, watching the Bachelor, and they have an ad for Oprah's Big Give on tv. On the next show, the narrowed down group of contestants will be meeting....JOHN TRAVOLTA. If that ain't a sign, I don't what else is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter