sci fi

We prefer dinner menu over lunch menu. We didn't enjoy lunch at all:sad2:

DH and I love SCI-FI!:goodvibes Its a must do on every single trip to "The World";) But we definitely prefer dinner over lunch as my DH mentioned above.:thumbsup2 We normally do 50's primetime for lunch and then Sci-Fi for dinner. I would definitely not cancel my ressies for Sci-fi, hope u decide to try it out and that you it enjoy it as much as we do.:woohoo: :cheer2:

Would be a good place to eat our lunch on our last day in the park before flying home? :sad1:

Can you get 4 in a car?

Thanks
You can actually fit 6 to a car.
133.jpg

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

This is one of our families favourite TS. We have gone every trip so far (this past March we all got sick and had to cancel:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: . We love the atmosphere and the kids love sitting in the cars and watching the movies. The burgers are great and the onion rings are the best. The glowing ice cubes are cool and the shakes are :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 eh!! #1. We took the plunge the first year with all the bad reviews and went and never looked back. I would recommend this TS to anyone.:banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter