Sci-Fi

Yes yes yes!!! Sci Fi is a MUST DO every time we go! The atmosphere alone is worth the visit, but I love the food! (I see a lot of negative reviews... but I've never had a bad experience!) I say go for it, I don't think you'll be let down! :thumbsup2

Thanks for replying. My DH mentioned trying this but I wasn't sure. I'll call tomorrow and make a reservation.:)

Sci Fi is a lot of fun. The atmosphere is unforgetable. Truly Disney, and the shakes, my oh my :thumbsup2

Sci~fi is a must do for our family every trip as well. The whole family really enjoys it:)

It's fun if you've never done it. Stick with the burgers and shakes, the food is not the greatest.

YES!!!! we always would go for lunch but this time we're on the DDP and going for dinner b/c my dad wants to get our TS $$$ worth so I will miss the burgers but I'm sure the other selections are just as good. As far as the atmosphere we love it. I'm 22 and my brother is 20 and we always pick to eat there every trip. When you have small children they really enjoy telling others that they got to eat at a real drive-in at WDW.

Yes1 The atomosphere is so unique and it is a nice cool break on a hot summer day. We also thought the food was great!

absolutely yes! :yay:

it's a definite must-do for us - the theming, the cool, darkness of the room(so nice after being out in the hot sun!) - burgers, fries, shakes - cheesy movie trailers - what's not to love??!!

We love it for the atmosphere. We haven't gone the past two times and we really, really missed it. I have never been to any meal that leaves you with the same feeling of cool. Its just one more reason to come to Disney. You should give it a try.

We dig it. We did 50s PT in '02, Sci-Fi in '03 and our family chose to do Sci-Fi again in Dec '06, June '07, and Oct '07. If that tells you anything.

Don't let the faux gourmets get you down.

IMO, the food is OK, a little pricey for what you get, but the ambience is great. Its a fun time. My wife and I do it every time we go.

Totally awesome atmosphere. We love this place for lunch and are going back again in June.

We are on the DDP but we plan on paying OOP for this meal as we only get the burgers and sodas. Our kids love this place and can't wait to sit in the car again!

We love it for lunch! The bbq chicken sandwich was really good and the burgers are yum as well! Enjoy! :thumbsup2

we just ate there for the 1st time Easter week and we loved it, great atmosphere, excellent waitress, food was good, shakes were great. My 2 boys thought it was so much fun. My mom and dad enjoyed it too.

We love the Sci Fi for lunch. It's so cool to go from the hot sun to the cool drive-in. :yes: I think the food is really good too, I''ve never had a bad meal there.

I've been reading LOTS of mixed reviews on Sci-Fi lately. I mean LOTS. The lunch reviews have been generally good, but the dinner reviews are the ones that have me concerned. :scared: We have dinner adr's there in June and I ALMOST changed them then decided to keep them since my dd is DYING to eat at Pizza Planet for lunch that day. :rolleyes: I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for the best. I'll definitely let y'all know what I thought (like anyone cares) when I get back in early/mid June. popcorn::

I've been reading LOTS of mixed reviews on Sci-Fi lately. I mean LOTS. The lunch reviews have been generally good, but the dinner reviews are the ones that have me concerned. :scared: We have dinner adr's there in June and I ALMOST changed them then decided to keep them since my dd is DYING to eat at Pizza Planet for lunch that day. :rolleyes: I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for the best. I'll definitely let y'all know what I thought (like anyone cares) when I get back in early/mid June. popcorn::
Why can't you switch Pizza Planet to dinnertime? I mean, what's the difference really in the time of day there? Just a thought....

Plus, the Sci-Fi in the afternoon is the coolest thing because you go from bright sun to nighttime drive in.

Why can't you switch Pizza Planet to dinnertime? I mean, what's the difference really in the time of day there? Just a thought....

Plus, the Sci-Fi in the afternoon is the coolest thing because you go from bright sun to nighttime drive in.

There wasn't a lunch reservation available for that day when I called and I just never called back once I made the adr for dinner. :confused3 I'm not thrilled about eating at Pizza Planet anyhow. I can get pizza at home. I'm not really too concerned about it now. Only 32 days away. :banana:

Has anyone brought a young 2/3 yr old here? were they scared of the dark room and the noise ? I have adr's here but I'm not sure my just turned 3yr old will enjoy. (I've been here only poked my head in) popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter