• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sci-Fi Redo...

TravelingTotMom

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-M-M-Y!
We went to Sci Fi a few months ago and definitely didn't have the best experience. It wasn't Disney's fault at all. We had an overtired (actually just fell asleep and had to be woken up :mad:), teething toddler. Chomped mommy's finger - HARD, tried to eat a glow stick, was on a path of destruction with everything within reach...

Anyway, loved the theming and are going to attempt again, this time at lunch (after a nap, before getting tired at the end of the day. No current teething happening.).

What does everyone recommend eating there? I had the buffalo popcorn chicken last time, and it was okay...

I'm going to fully enjoy all of it this time, dang it!

I liked the turkey sandwich, my DH disliked the ribs.

I thought the ribs were great :)

My wife says they have one of her favorite steaks on property.

Oh, and get the candy bar for dessert!

I get the Reuben without meat and love it! Also enjoy the turkey sandwich. DH and kids tend to stick to the burgers and malts, so that is as far as my expertise goes :)

I get the Reuben without meat and love it! Also enjoy the turkey sandwich. DH and kids tend to stick to the burgers and malts, so that is as far as my expertise goes :)
The heck is a Reuben without meat? That's a sauerkraut sandwich! :scared:

The heck is a Reuben without meat? That's a sauerkraut sandwich! :scared:

sauerkraut, swiss, and 1000 Island sandwich, thank you very much ;)

I don't do meat on most sandwiches, unless it is freshly roasted chicken or turkey, and I CANNOT stand corned beef.

My most favorite sandwich is white bread, with swiss cheese, good cole slaw, and some heavy doses of black pepper. You don't need meat to make it a sandwich!

I am a vegetarian and got the meatless shepards pie..I thought it was ok...my dad a carnivore all the way took a bite and ended up eating the entire thing. It was his favorite thing he ate the WHOLE trip.

sauerkraut, swiss, and 1000 Island sandwich, thank you very much ;)

I don't do meat on most sandwiches, unless it is freshly roasted chicken or turkey, and I CANNOT stand corned beef.

My most favorite sandwich is white bread, with swiss cheese, good cole slaw, and some heavy doses of black pepper. You don't need meat to make it a sandwich!

That doesn't sound bad. Add corned beef and that's a Reuben for me. I can't stand sauerkraut. But it's gotta have the beef! :)

I had the veggie burger there and it wasn't bad, I'm not a vegetarian but wasn't in the mood for a heavy burger.

I love the burgers, onion rings, chicken wings, and the spinach dip. All very tasty! And the star of the show is the oreo shake. OH MY GOODNESS, ITS SO GOOD! :love: :cloud9:

Last edited:
Sci Fi is our dessert restaurant. It's a must for every trip. We don't think the food is anything special but we love the theming! We get sundaes and milkshakes and enjoy the atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter